OverWhelmed - Part 8

Lights flashed everywhere. Practically blinding me. How was Niall used to this? We got in front of the cameras who's flashes were killing me and he acted like they weren't even there. He kissed me as if we were alone. He pulled me close as if we were on the sand at the beach. He made me feel safe, even when I didn't feel safe.

We were in the airport hallway. We just got off Niall's...One Direction's...private jet (which was freakin' amazing!) and we were now officially in England. ENGLAND! I WAS IN ENGLAND!

Niall glided us through all the paparazzi and flashing lights, finding our way out to the limo. I got in and sat down, letting out a big breath.

"What's wrong?" Niall asked me.

"Nothing...this is amazing."

"Sweetie, tell me..."

"....The flashes, the lights, all the people...I thought I was going to die. How did you get used to all of that?"

"It's my life. And it's my dream. I've learned to just live with it. Because with my dream, I give up a lot to live it, but I'm glad I did."

Niall had a way of making everything a positive, when I opened up to him..about ANYTHING..he turned it around and made it sound better. He just made me smile, even in the roughest times.

We arrived at the hotel we were staying at, just for that night. It was already 11:30 PM and to Niall's house it would be another 2 hours. I was excited. I got to meet Niall's parents tomorrow. But at the same time I had those nerves. I guess all girls who are in love with 'the one' and about to meet their parents are nervous. What if they don't like me? Or accept me? What if I'm not pretty enough? What if they saw deeper into me? Within my cuts?

Niall has kissed my cuts everyday and they've been looking so much better. At home, with just Niall I never cover then up. And when were out, I never cover them up with makeup. I'm more comfortable with just a bracelet now. I wish I could take it off and just show everybody that I make mistakes and I'm not perfect but I have an amazing guy who loves me for who I am and not for who I pretend to be, A perfect girl for the cameras. I wanted the fans to know 'Me' but I don't think Niall's ready...

We lied in bed, with all my thoughts just beating me up.

"Niall." I said rolling over to face him.

"What princess?"

"I'm pretending...to be somebody I'm not for the cameras...for your fans. But I wanna show them that I make mistakes and I'm not perfect or beautiful but you still love me for 'me' and not for the girl that covers up and smiles for the cameras. And I want your parents to know that to.."

"You ARE beautiful. But do it. Because I agree! What was holding you back?"

"I didn't want to do it if you didn't want me to..."

"I think you should, because I love you for that, not for the fake you." Niall said kissing me.

"Goodnight." I said rolling over and cuddling up to my covers.

"Goodnight babe."

I woke up the next morning. Niall was up, sitting on the couch.

"Good morning Niall." I said chugging some milk right out of the carton.

"Good morning...we have to leave in an hour." He said getting up and kissing me before going to the bathroom to take a shower.

I went to the other bathroom and took a shower. I dried my hair and straightened it. I really needed to get my pink highlights done again... It was my first day in forever that I wasn't wearing eyeliner or anything. I was going without it. Not only that, but my wrists. My wrists were bare. I felt the clean crisp air fill my cuts. I slid down onto the floor. I looked down at my wrists. At the damage that have built up over the years. I took my left hand and rubbed it against my right wrist. I'm HERE, in the UK. I turned my life around. I've changed. And I'm not perfect.

I put on a pair of skinny jeans and a black lace tang top with a silver heart necklace. I paired it with a pair of black high heels; short enough to walk but tall enough to rock the whole outfit.

I walked out to face Niall.

"Niall." I said making him turn around. He walked Up close to me, pressing his body against mine. He held my hands, with my cuts facing him.

"Your beautiful." he said kissing both wrists before kissing my lips.

As I pulled back, a smile hit my face.

"I'm ready." I said still smiling.

I grabbed my purse and we walked outside. There was a car waiting for us with a driver.

"Where's your destination today Mr and Mrs Horan."

"Oh I'm not Mrs Horan..."

"But you will be soon, I can tell..." The driver said turning around. It was Liam.

"Liam!" I yelled, planting a kiss on his cheek. I sat back down and buckled up as Liam took us to Niall's parents house.

Niall had his arm around me the whole ride. Comforting me saying that everything will be ok. That his parents will love and absolutely adore me. That my cuts didn't matter...I was more then that.

"So how's everything?" Liam asked.

"Good. It's finally summer vacation! And I've stopped cutting and there looking a LOT better and I've decided to be myself and stop hiding them."

"That's amazing. Your so strong."

"Thanks Liam."

"Is Niall being good to you? Because I can beat him up..."

Niall Rolled his eyes.

"No. He's been amazing." I said looking up into Niall's perfect blue eyes.

We drove another hour before finally arriving.

Liam pulled into the driveway.

"Are you staying Liam?"

"Uh ya. Niall invited me..."

"Oh Ok." I smiled.

I opened up the door and walked over next to Niall and Liam and just stood there for a while without moving. I eyed the regular house that Niall spent his childhood in and now I was more nervous then ever.

"Babe. Let's go. It's ok. I promise." Niall said grabbing my hand. I held onto it tightly and Liam followed behind as we walked up to the door. Niall knocked.

Here I Go...