Once Feng Mian finished organizing everything up, she immediately escaped her room, leaving behind Dean who had been following her around with his puppy eyes.

She couldn't bear to stay in the same room as a surveillance camera!

As she hastened to her car, she was thinking of ways on extricating Dean out of her life for good, but every time she thought of solutions, she cannot shake off the possibility of him sticking even more closer.

She had chased him away 2 years ago, only for him to come back even more domineering. What if she left the country to somewhere nobody knows?

She was so busy with her thoughts that she didn't even realize that devil had been following her from behind. 

After which, Feng Lian left Northeastern University to Buna Kafe.

When she arrived, Fei Long was already waiting for her and as she drew closer, the more baffled she became.

Fei Long sat at a 2 person table by the glass window, and on the table, 8 different empty drinks lay. She really was beginning to get worried for her friend, his antics was becoming borderline mental.

Even though she was standing just in front of him, he still had not noticed.

She flicked her fingers, surprising him out of his stupor but once his electric blue eyes laid upon Feng Mian, they couldn't hide the warmth spreading as a charming smile spread across his face. "Hey.."

His voice was soft but still attractive, although his actions merely drew Feng Mian's brows together. "Did you get your period?" She suddenly humored, seeing Fei Long acting like a lady.

Fei Long blushed all of the sudden, almost scaring Feng Mian out of Buna Kafe. She gripped on the table's edge so hard her fingers had turned white. 

She blinked her eyes, trying to remove the sparkles surrounding Fei Long.

Silence reigned between them, but Feng Mian didn't really care as she fished out for her phone. However, when she did, Fei Long's slender fingers gently brought it down.

"...Can you listen to me?" He nervously asked.

".........." Feng Mian was caught by Fei Long's nervousness as well. Did someone die or..? "Are you pregnant too?"

Fei Long really wanted to smack Feng Mian, but he had no time to banter with her at the moment. So he simply shook his head, averting his eyes away from the Devil's beauty. He coughed away his nervousness, playing with his fingers on top of the table as he thought of several ways to phrase his confession.

Feng Mian was not exactly the patient kind of person, so she begun to look outside to entertain herself. Her eyes immediately caught the stalker she left in her dorm, and she suddenly felt like grabbing a knife.

That's when she heard Fei Long say, "..Mian... I seem to be rotten."

At this point, Fei Long was staring hard into Feng Mian's frost-cold eyes, catching her dumbfounded expression. "I know you are rotten."

Fei Long blinked, surprised. "You know I'm rotten?" He could not believe what he was hearing.

Feng Mian raised a brow before scoffing. "Dumbass. You always put your competitors through purgatory before draining them thin, almost making it impossible for them to rise again. If you are not rotten then an angel?" She shook her head, shrugging Fei Long's growing depressed expression.

Fei Long opened his mouth to say something and close it again. He was trying hard to phrase his confession another way, but before he can even explain better, Dean had come inside Buna Kafe.