Chapter 6: New York City and Needing Help

Start bij het begin

I looked down to see Blade holding my hand as I could see fear in her eyes. "D-Dad don't d-do t-that." She stuttered. I put my fist down as she let go of me and walked away. I looked at Danny how seemed to be shocked. "I'm sorry I'm so sorry." I said breaking down and crying. "No its my fault I need no all of asking alexandria needs to help you raise her." He replied hugging me.

Blade's P.O.V

I walked away to the back room as James broke down crying. Once I got to the back I sat down next to Chris and Ricky. "Why does everything go wrong when I am around." I asked looking down. "I don't know but life is going to get better." Chris said hugging me. I hugged back and started to cry. "Hey no need to cry." Ricky said hugging me to. "I wish I was in the car when my family died." I whispered.

"No you don't you are just having a bad day." Chris said hugging me more. I looked up to Chris and Ricky with sad eyes and whispered "I don't want to tell James." "Tell James what." Ricky questioned "That I self harm I'm afraid he is going to send me back to the foster home." I answered in a worried looking over to James and Danny hugging.

"He will never do that now go finish getting ready." Chris said as I stopped hugging them then walking over to the bathroom and did my makeup like Ashley Costello again. I walked out of the bathroom to see Danny in front of me. "Hi." I said looking up to him. "Hello I just wanted to tell you that we are at the venue and we are going to go eat." He replied smiling. I smiled back but with a fake smile as I walked to my bunk and put my makeup bag away. "Hey Blade its super cool out side I grabbed you this before we left L.A." Ben said coming out of nowhere and scaring me. I screamed jumping back and falling into CC for BVB.

"Holy shit, are you okay." Ben questioned holding my arm. "I-Im f-fine can you let go of me."I answered as he let go of me and handed me the jacket. I looked down and ran out the bus with tears no my cheeks. 'God that hurt like a son of a bitch.' I thought to myself as I leaned on the bus. The bus door opened as everyone but Ghost came out. We waited 5 minutes before I walked back into the bus and screamed "Ghost hurry the fuck up its cool and people are hungry."

Ghost's P.O.V

I heard Blade scream as I walked to the bus door. "Sorry I need to find a warmer jacket." I said looking at her. "Hey didn't Ben give you a warmer jacket to." I added looking at the old MIW jacket she was wearing. "Yea Chris is holding it for me for I could get you." She said looking down. "Hey what's wrong." I questioned. "I screamed at Ben and I am having a horrible day plus James is probably mad at me." She answered almost crying. I walked over to her and hugged her as she hugged back.

"Ben and James well forgive you and I'm sorry your having a horrible day. If you need to talk to someone I am here for you." I said picking her up in a fatherly way before her shirt showed a little bit of her stomach it see bruises all over and scares. I looked at her as she put her arms around my neck as I walked off the bus and heard CC yell "He's out now lets go I'm hungry and cold."

We walked for adout 15 minutes as we found a small pizza shop. I carried Blade all the way as she played with my hair. "What are you doing." I asked. "Nothing I'm just bored and why are you carrying me." She questioned. "I don't know you look so small for your age." I answered. "I know I'm 5 feet tall." She said looking me look at her. "What." I replied shocked. "I'm 5 feet tall and wear a size 12 in women's shoe I think I well grow a little more." She laughed.

(Hey I put size 12 women shoes because that's my size when I was 5ft so yea back to the story.)

I smiled once we get to the pizza shop I put Blade down to see she was short. "Danm your tiny." I said.  "I know but I got a pair of lungs on me." She replied making me laugh. We all sat down as a waiter came up to us. "Hello I'm Storm and I will be our waiter can I start you guys off with drinks." Her deep country voice rang out of her mouth.