Irreplaceable

"She's the kind of girl that you'll come across once in your life who is like no other."

I'm a rare type girl... a one of a kind, penetrates your mind type girl... I am not the prettiest... I am not the skinniest... I am not the sweetest... I am not the funniest... I am not the most innocent... and I'm also not the most entertaining... but I will always be one of a kind... my hair is not always soft... sometimes it's curly, hiding me with its volume... my legs are not the normal "sexy"... my knees are dark... my thighs are big... my skin is not always clear... I have numerous acne scars... I've never liked my eyes, a dull brown... I've never liked my nose... I've always thought it was in-proportionate to my face... I've always wished my face was more structured, always wished for my lips to be more puckered... but I have come to realize that I am beautiful... that the curls in my hair resemble nostalgic ribbons... and when I straighten those ribbons they turn into silk... because I can do both... that my legs will never be perfect but they're soft, the color of cinnamon, and plentiful... that my skin may not be perfect but barefaced me will still always remain my favorite... and my eyes... my eyes are magnificent... and I don't care how boring brown eyes may be to everyone else because my "boring" brown eyes in the sunlight... they resemble planets... like Venus and Mars... they resemble the gold that everyone tries so hard to discover... and this face and these unstructured chubby cheeks will always be adorable to someone... not everyone but someone... My lips velvety in taste, in feel, in appearance... pure knee weakening bliss... I am beautiful... I run the extra mile for people who have not even crawled for me... I check up on people from time to time even tho I never cross their minds... I eat my ice cream with a fork... I pray at 11:11 instead of wishing... I can turn any negative situation around in my head... I take promises so seriously that I won't let someone promise me anything unless I know they mean it... my hands are always freezing cold, even in the summer... when I get home I won't eat or do anything else before I take a shower... I feel nauseous when I feel anything too intensely... I'm obsessed with the color yellow and I love standing out in storms... one of a kind... not necessarily because of all the things I'm not... not even because of all the things I am... not necessarily because of all the things I've listed... but because I know that there's not a single person out in the world who is just like me... that has been through what I've been through and endured the path that I've taken and come out of it the way that I have... that has the same exact features... the same exact planet resembling eyes... the same exact way of thinking... that feels emotions as intensely as I do.... that has the same talents... the same heart... the same flaws...

You can search for me in every single person you meet... but you will never ever find me. I will always be rare... I will always be one of a kind... irreplaceable.