Another Speech

"You will get through this."

You may feel like it will never get better... whatever it is. Trust me I have been there too... so lost in the bad that I would never even consider the good. I used to hate hearing this... the "it gets better" speech and the "you'll get through this"... but it's true... it really does get better... and for others all it takes are the speeches... but for some it takes so much more than that... and that's okay... but if not the speeches than find something else that gets you through each day... because it may not be great right now... and life may feel worthless and dull but take my word for it... there is nothing better than waking up one day and actually feeling happy... there is nothing better than waking up one day and wanting to live... there is nothing better than getting through it. If you give up now and you disappear from this world you will never get the chance of feeling this... feeling happy and hopeful... you will never get the chance to say "I do"... you will never get the chance to hold your newborn baby and smile knowing you created such a wonderful human-being... or maybe you will never get the chance to tell other people in the future the same thing I am telling you right now... Just hold on... because when it gets better... all the speeches... even this one... they'll be worth it.