21st March (Part 2)

Today was the day I invited her to my house. Today was the day she came and there she was, the only person I wanted to see. Today was the day I wanted to forget that I wasn't okay and hope she doesn't know what was wrong. Today was the day I let her into my room and led her to my closet. Today was the day I told her to close her eyes because I was about to show her how much she means to me. Today was the day she then opened her eyes and saw the closet all lit up with planets and stars hanging there. Today was the reminded her that it was basically the Jovian Plutonian gravitational effect. Today was the day I wanted her to know how lovely she is. Today was the day we sat down and had Chinese food. Today was the day she gave me the book that I had been looking for; 'The Waves'. Today was the day her eyes filled with tears and she started crying and I didn't know why. Today was the day I asked her what was wrong and she told me that she knew I wasn't fine. Today was the day I pulled away, then pushed her away with a hollow smile. Today was the day she got angry and left me. Today was the day the stars, the planets and I already died out. Today was the day I wanted her to stay. Today was the day I needed her to stay. Today was the day I was born but not really. Today was the day I saw her for the last time. Today was the day she could have saved me.

-Theodore Finch

-----

A/N

There it is. What are your thoughts? Let me know. Looking forward to lovely comments.