System: Yes, Host.

[ My target. ] Louis looked on curiously and found his mom and Riel who just from the garden, standing in front of Father in the doorway.

"What it is, Dad? “Riel asked curiously after running from the garden to here when he heard his Father's voice.

Mom just looks at Father, curiously as well.

[ Hmm... I can't stop this part huh? Will Mom die? Then...I just have to stop it. ] He thought and smirked.

In this part of the plot, the reason why Riel's mother died is heart attack, it's different for an Angeli to get a heart attack since for the Angeli race, their heart is the source of their power and an integral part of their existence. Riel's mother gets too stimulated from his Father's news and added to the fact that she also received a severe injury in her heart when she's younger took her life.

Father breathe deeply before saying to them, "I...I have a another son, he--- "

"Mom? “Louis butt in before Father finished his sentence. He looked at her as she pat her chest and look at Louis. Pain and Betrayal are showed in her eyes, he smiled at her softly and come close to her to hold her hand.

"Calm down, Mom." Louis said then looked at Riel who looked at Father angrily. Riel obviously didn't expect his father to cheat on his mom.

"Come here, Riel.” He said and stretched his other hand to little Riel as he quickly hugged him. He patted him and Mom.

He sighed inside, [ This mother and child are so the same. ]

"Continue, Father.” He said to Father coldly. He flinched at his tone but the man deserves it, to scare Mother too much to cause her to die but I hope that Father explain things clearly and not like this. He just makes it more tense, how could mother take that?

[ Seriously, this idiot of a Father. ]

"He's the same age as Riel, I swear. That time, I made a mistake and... listen to me Lana. " He immediately explained to mom. Mom looked at him angrily and walks away clearly not intending to listen, Father followed her after leaving the three of them looking at their back.

I smiled wryly at Father's crying face, [ I hope he would phrase it better so we won't misunderstand. ] He just shook his head at his stupid Father and sighs.

He looked at the boy who is his little brother now looking at the floor with dull empty eyes. He has black hair, dirty clothes, although looks old there are bruises on his arms and legs and Louis is sure he has more.

[ He is too skinny... ]

Louis unconsciously frowned.

[ According to the colors, he must be a Devin. Black hair and red eyes are the traits of a Devin, their race are rare even in the ancient times. They are strong, cruel and intelligent, only gentle to their beloveds. I just don't know how Father, a pure Angeli got a child like him? That's practically impossible right? The race's trait is not compatible. ]

He turned to Riel and whispered to him, "Go and play somewhere, okay? "

Riel narrowed his eyes happily like a puppy, it looks like he decided to ignore the little boy that Father brought. He chuckled, shaking his head and told the maid at the side to send him to the garden. Riel pouted and followed, he still has something to do there. Before leaving he shot the boy a glare.

Without anyone here but the two of them, Louis beckoned the boy closer. The boy didn't seem to notice as he was busy looking down.

"Come here." He said gently and stretched his hand to him. The boy looks up and stare at Louis's hand then at him like he just saw something really weird, He smiled at him and call out, "Come on...”

The boy slowly walks to him cautiously. He gripped his already ripped clothes and approached him.

Louis grabbed him immediately when he's in his reach, He saw his dull empty red eyes widen and closed tightly as if waiting for something. Looking afraid, shaking and especially sad.

[ Why is he sad? It must be because of all the abuse he experienced, it must hurt right? How could they hurt a small child like this? ] He thought sadly. He hugged him, despite the dirt and smell. He laughed inside. As expected, kids are supposed to be soft and chubby. I have to fatten him up and raised him into a fine handsome man.

[ He's so cute. How could anyone hurt him? He's really so skinny, I have to fatten him up. ] Louis thought as he poke the boy's cheeks. The boy turned stiff at his embrace and didn't respond to his poking.

"What's your name? " He asked as he patted the boys head softly.

He let him sit in his lap and look at the boy closely, "I'm Louis. Your Big Brother. Call me Big Brother, alright? " He happily explained to him. Louis saw him looking at him dumbly. He laughed and brushed the boys locks to the side.