"Geez Avery you scared the living hell out of me" he said holding his chest.

"Care to explain?" I said and he let out sigh and sat down.

"I got suspended from collage till they tell me" he said not looking at me.

"Why?" I asked sitting next to him, "Because I got drunk and some shit. I don't know, they said I might lose my scholarship."

I looked at him in disbelieve, people dream of opportunity like that and my idiotic brother just screws it up like that.

"Are you for real? Did you tell dad?" I said thinking of dad and how proud was he when they found about the scholarship but now he will be beyond disappointed.

"Avery, are you out of your mind? I can't tell him... will not now...I mean with everything that has been going on I just can't but I will tell him." he said running his fingers through his hair, I could tell he really was sad.

"Will you should, since he thinks you're the golden son" I said and he instantly looking at me.

"Wow Avery you're just making things worse." He said sarcastically, I threw my bag and walked to him and then I sat.

"So where were you when you said you had to do that study at home thingy?" I asked curiously, "I had to do some community work like cleaning in the homeless shelters and I had to take notes on what's going on in class so I didn't really lie." He said smiling.

He looked down sadly, "Please Avery, don't tell anyone." He said quietly.

"Fine, whatever I don't what's up with you guys and secrets" I said picking up my bag.

I was talking about Beatrice big baby secrets.

"Secrets? Who else has secrets?" Johnny asked curiously. I rolled my eyes, "See you"

He smiled and called my name.

"Yeah?" I turned around.

"Thank you" he smiled.

What can I say? I'm an amazing sister.

**

I woke sweating not shrieking thank god.

I saw her again, I saw Dakota again.

She was shrieking and burning.

I was breathing heavily then I glance at Joey window's and I saw a paper.

MEET ME IN THE BACKYARD. 

I smiled; he knew I would be awake by now. See the thing is I keep on waking up at this time like it's my daily routine.

I wore a T-shirt and jeans, but I was too lazy to tie my hair so I let it flow on my back.

I walked to downstairs slowly and got out quietly. Then I walked to his backyard, as I enter from the door.

I found Joey sitting down the tree holding his guitar and he was strumming a beautiful harmony of chords.

"Hello Avery" he said in his deep hot voice without even turning back.

"How did you know it was me?" I said smiling walking to him.

"Well lets it my sixth sense" he smirked looking up at me once I approached him. I sat beside him and I found a notebook.

"Ready?" he said and my heart raced, I was very nervous. I haven't sand in front of anyone in years.

"Yup" I said popping the "p". He smiled handing me the notebook.

"That's the best I could write in such short notice" I heard him say, I was too stunned. His lyrics were just so...meaningful.

He strummed a G chord, "Just follow the harmony and you'll get it" he said and I moved closer to him.

I took a deep breath and began.

"I thought I could do it, just play it cool.

But you...you were just so perfect and I ended up acting like fool. When you smiled I knew then I was a goner. I wasn't supposed to fall in to this but I did anyway. I wasn't supposed to take further but you would always show me a reason to love you every day." I halted as he stopped playing.

Was I that bad?

I looked at him and he was looking directly at me for a minute I thought he might kiss me since I was close to him.

"Avery" he whispered and my heart raced, oh dear god I was that bad. I thought as I stared into those dazzling eyes.

"Your voice is the most beautiful voice I ever heard in my entire life" he said quietly, my heart raced with Joy I wasn't sure to believe but he did look serious.

"What's your story?" he asked still whispering.

"How about we save that for tomorrow? You can tell me yours then." I whispered back, Man his lips were so close to me that I could kiss them but I kept on reminding myself I have a date with Evan.

"Deal" he said then a smirk appeared on his face.

"You don't to worry about hurting my feeling so tell me the truth. I was bad right?" I said honestly, not a minute I would believe my voice was as good as he described it.

"Avery, I'm freaking serious! I was wondering why you aren't on American idol yet?" he said and I laughed.

"Maybe because I just stopped" I said looking away from him to prevent me mischievous thoughts.

"Stopped?" he asked confusedly.

"Oh that's part of the story; you might wanna leave for tomorrow." I said smiling and I saw curves on the edge of his mouth...A sexy smile. Oh god these thoughts better go away because I have I date tonight...