Chapter 13

Nike inhaled her breath as she blinked. Each time she blinked, Liam came closer. Just then, the door opened. Liam growled as he turned to the open door.

"Prince Liaaam-" Sane's voice trailed off.

"Out." Liam said. "You're ruining it." Liam continued to move closer as Nike pushed Liam away.

"Please change yourself." Nike said as she ran into the bathroom, locking the door. Liam glared at Sane as Sane looked down, blinking intensively.

"Sane. Next time when I'm alone with Nike, don't come in." Liam said as he pulled on a white shirt. Sane nodded. "So. What's going on now?"

"The generals have arrived." Sane said. Liam huffed as he walked towards Sane. 

"Let's go then."

***In the Human Kingdom***

Abi pulled away as Kai pulled Abi closer with more force.

"What is that?" demanded Kai as he ripped away Abi's hand.

"Nothing-"

"Stop lying then." Kai said as Abi pushed Kai away. "If it was nothing then you'd show me without hesitation-"

"Stop messing with my business!"

"Then have you been messing with a vampire!?" Kai yelled as Abi flinched under the word vampire. Abi silenced. Kai huffed, chest heaving up and down. "Well..?" Kai said. "Say something."

"I haven't alright." Abi said.

"Then explain those bite marks-"

"I can't okay-"

"Why Abi?" Kai asked.

"Because-"

"BECAUSE WHAT ABI?! WHAT ARE YOU SO AFRAID TO TELL-"

"Because it's Nike's!" Abi yelled, huffing with hurt. Kai stumbled back a bit.

"..W..hat..?" Kai asked, hoping he misheard. Abi  looked away as he touched the nape of his neck. "What do you mean.. Abi?" Kai asked. "That- That's it's Princess Nike's?" Abi continued to touch his neck.

"..Princess Nike.. locked herself into her room for a whole week... The day you told me to bring her out.. I let her bite me...."

"She's a vampire-"

"No." Abi said. "..That vampire did it." Abi gritted.

"Why let her bite you?" Kai asked.

"Because.. she.. She was going to die.. or attack.." Abi's voice trailed off. Kai looked at Abi's neck as he saw 2 light marks.

"How many times?" Kai asked.

"Huh?"

"How many times were you bitten by a vampire- Not just Princess Nike- but other vampires also." Kai asked, serious.

"...About 2." Abi said. "Why?" Kai sighed heavily.

"You're going to kill me..." Kai said, looking at Abi, face tired. He mustered a small light smile. "...You're gonna die.. if you get bitten one more time.."

***In the Vampire Kingdom***

 Liam sat himself on  his seat as he pulled Sane in. He whispered, "When Nike is ready, bring her here." Liam met Sane's eyes. "And if she refuses, tell her something will happen tonight." Sane nodded as he left.

Liam faced the generals as they silenced.

"Prince Liam." Said, Uvo. "Why have you summoned us?" (Pronounced: Oooo-vo)

"General Uvo." Liam began. "We are going to go to war with the humans." Every general began to smile and chatter in happiness as Liam raised a hand to silence them. They silenced. "They are going to be after my wife-" The door opened with a creak. Every general turned as they saw Nike wrapped in the arms of General Kite. 

Everyone looked at them in silence as Liam slammed his palms of the table. Liam eyed Nike as he saw her drained and tired. 

"Yo. I met this human girl and she has interesting blood-" Liam zoomed at Kite as Liam held Kite by the neck, against the wall, Nike in his other arm with support.

"What do you think you are doing with my wife, General Kite?" Liam demanded, glaring. Kite's face began to sweat as he coughed, breath disappearing. "Her blood was interesting? How so, General Kite. Tell me all about my wife's blood." Kite coughed as he said nothing. "Tell me." Liam growled.

"..Her blood.. Tasted like a human.." Everyone began to chatter. "And.. was filled... with fear.. and love.." Kite smirked. "...She's becoming a vampire-" Kite coughed out blood as he was let go by Liam. Liam turned, Nike weak against him.

"Touch her, anyone, and you die." Liam growled as everyone watched Kite, slowly regenerating that what he usually did. Liam sat with Nike on his lap, her head dug into his neck and shoulder as he held her tightly. Nike's neck leaked with blood as Liam licked it. Every general licked their tongue as they met Liam's glare.

 The smell of blood seeped through the air as every general held back their lust to have a bite

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

 The smell of blood seeped through the air as every general held back their lust to have a bite. Nike clung tightly to Liam as Liam continued to lick her neck when he finally bit her. Nike let out a small cry as her pulled Liam tighter against her. 

Liam, fulfilled with what he got, pulled away as he licked the blood that trickled down his mouth.

"Continuing with the meeting." Liam said as Nike laid against his chest, exhausted. "Nike's kingdom does not know that she is turning into a vampire. She became a vampire since she saved me. I took her and bit her. In return, I took some of her blood and gave her my blood, mixing it with her genes. She came to me to save herself, only to find out that she had married me, since she turned into a vampire." Liam moved Nike's hair that was falling on her face. "And now we're going to war."

"My lord!" the youngest vampire general called Taiko cried.  "Why go to war then?! Can't we tell her kingdom that she has abandoned her kingdom to be with you?!" Liam held up a hand. (The name is pronounced: Tai-Ko)

"We could." Liam said. "But... Nike has a knight over in the human kingdom." Everyone chattered softly. "And he wants to marry her. He has tried to kill me-" The soft chatter grew into an enraged argument. "But." Liam said. "He will still want her even if he knows she is a vampire. He will bring her kingdom to war with my kingdom to bring her back."

"Foolish human." Kite said.

"Think generals." Liam said, laughing a bit now. "If we go to war, humans lose their lives. That means our people could take the blood that many would want. Our people wouldn't have to hide our killings. Our people could control humans and take the amounts that are given to them." Liam saw the sparkle in the generals' eyes. "We could take what was originally ours." Liam preached as the generals saw a new respect for the young king and new queen.