"She'll be beautiful like her mother, no matter who's hair she gets." I leaned down and placed a soft, tender kiss on her lips. 

Doctor Evans burst through the door only a moment later with a startled look on her face. "Rachel, you're awake. We didn't... But you... Wow," was all she could say through her mumbling. "This is truly a miracle. You don't feel sick, do you?"

"I feel absolutely fine. Although, my butt's a little numb," she said with a confused look on her face. "How long was I asleep?"

"A little over two days. Do you remember anything that happened?" she asked. 

"Um, no. I can remember Sophie crying, and that's about it," Rachel replied, disappointment filling her voice. 

"It's fine, Rachel." I rubbed her back soothingly. I looked back up at Doctor Evans and asked, "When do you think we can go home?"

"I'll speak with Doctor Hunter. We'll take Rachel in for some tests, and we'll let you know soon." She looked at Rachel. "Would you like a wheelchair, or do you think you could walk?"

"I'd rather not push it. Can I get a wheelchair?" Doctor Evans nodded. "Harry, stay here with Sophie. I'll be fine with Doctor Evans." 

A wheelchair was brought into the room for Rachel, and she got up from the bed to sit in it. She waved a quick goodbye before being wheeled out of the room, leaving me with a gurgling baby. 

"You're the lucky one here. You have no idea what's happening," I muttered to her. I couldn't believe I was jealous of a baby. 

She looked up at me and gurgled again, and I couldn't help myself from laughing. 

"Well, it looks like you're settling into the whole "Dad" thing well,  mate," I heard Lou say from behind me. 

"I guess. She's just too cute," I replied, never taking my eyes off of her. 

"Just like her mum," Louis joked. I turned around glared at him. "Where is she anyway? I heard she woke up."

"They took her down for some testing. If everything comes back fine we can take Sophie home together. Hopefully today. I hate this place." Just being here gave me goosebumps. In the past three days I had gotten married, had my child, and almost lost my wife, all in two hours. It was the most terrifying experience of my life. 

"Simon made the call mate. Our summer tour is getting rescheduled. You get to stay with them the whole summer now." Lou pulled up a chair next to me, and he looked down at his goddaughter. "You and Rachel make a cute kid."

"I know. She's beautiful, and well, I'm Harry Styles. Of course we would make a cute kid." Lou punched my arm playfully, and Sophie gurgled again. She tried to reach her arms up towards Lou.

"I think she wants her Uncle Louis," he said with an eyebrow raised. I rolled my eyes and handed her to him. "You should sleep, Harry. I know that you haven't really been sleeping when we would come in here to watch over Sophie for you."

"I'll just wait until we get home." I got up and walked down the hall to were everyone else was still waiting.

When they saw me they all jumped from their seats. "Where is she?" Gemma and Zoey asked in unison. They both hadn't left the hospital for the three days that we were here, and they had dark bags under their eyes. 

"She's gone for some tests. Both of you. Go home and rest. I'll call you both when we go home," I ordered them.

"No, Harry. She may be your wife now, but she's my sister-in-law now, too. I'm not leaving until can see her," Gemma said, putting her foot down. 

"Same here. She's my best friend, and I'm not leaving until I know she isn't going to be passing out any time soon," Zoey replied. 

I sighed and walked away towards my mum and Robin. "How is she doing, Harry?" Mum asked. 

"She's fine. When she woke up, she was completely oblivious to the fact that she almost died. She thinks she just went to sleep for a while. A long while," I told her. She pulled me into a hug, and patted my back. 

"She'll pull through, Harry," she said reassuringly. Robin didn't say anything. He just pulled me into a tight hug the minute that Mum let me go. 

And then there was my dad. He had only me Rachel once. At the wedding. It wasn't the most ideal place for a parent to be meeting their future daughter-in-law, but he accepted he none the less. I walked over to him slowly, keeping my head down and my hands in my pockets. 

"How's everything going?" he asked. 

"It's fine, I guess. We're trying to find out if she can come home today," I informed him. 

We hadn't really gotten any other words out when everyone began to chatter loudly. 

"I'm coming home!" someone exclaimed happily.

I turned around to see that Rachel was wheeling her way towards me. When she reached me she got up out of her wheelchair and engulfed me in the tightest hug we've had in months. 

"Well this is different," I said, implying the space between us was less than what it had been in the past few months. 

"Very," she whispered, running her hands through my hair. I leaned down and kissed her right on the lips. It was just like at the wedding. People started to clap while others started to cry. 

I looked over at the boys without breaking the kiss. They gave me big smiles and began to whistle. I broke apart from Rachel, and we looked at the people that were crying around us. The oddest thing that we had seen the entire day happened in that moment.

Lou handed Sophie to Gemma, who took her willingly, and he held his arms open. I didn't realize that Zoey was running towards him until I saw her leap into his arms. The two kissed like never before, and it just made everyone in the room feel awkward. 

Rachel's mouth hung wide open, and I rubbed my eyes. "Zoey!" she screamed. Zoey broke away from Louis, but she stayed in his arms. "Are you two together?" she asked.

Zoey looked a little guilty when she finally worked up the courage to answer. "Well, you know how I told you I couldn't remember what happened that night in Vegas? While we were on the strip?" 

Rachel looked confused, but she nodded anyway. 

"Um, well, we sort of, um, well, we, uh..." she stuttered. 

Louis finally stepped in and answered. "We got married."

Everyone was in complete, utter shock. No one said a word, except for Rachel. "Oh. My. God! Zoey! Why didn't you tell me?" she asked in a hurt tone. 

"Um, well, we were going to tell you the day after your wedding, but that obviously didn't happen. But don't worry. We've dedided to have an actually wedding after seeing how wonderful your's was!" Zoey let go of Louis, and she walked over directly in front of Rachel. "So, Rach, you up for being my maid of honor?"

"Yes! Yes, yes, yes! Zoey, I'm so happy for you!" Rachel threw her arms around her best friend. 

"No, Rachel. We're all happy for you. You've got your fairytale ending. You found your Prince Charming, you had a beautiful baby girl, and you were woken up by true loves... song?" she gushed. 

Rachel's lips turned up into the biggest smile, and she looked back at me. 

"My fairytale's only begun."

Alright, I know. It's short, but I've got an epilogue coming up for it, so don't worry. Ten comments on this chapter,and you'll get your epilogue, so comment!

Thanks loves!

- Kenz xx

Note: Don't forget! Go on my page and enter my song writing contest to be a part of my next story! Contest results will be out Sunday. If I have too many entries I'll have a final! So enter!