Chapter 16

Okay, so I'm already thinking about the sequel. I so want to write one, but what I would name it is just so confusing to think of. 

Here's what I'm thinking:

Their's or Our's (either one would work)

The Styles' (It's lame. I know.)

or His Darling Rebel (for the baby.. yah know?)

If you guys have any other ideas let me know, but comment with what you think would be a good name for a sequel. 

Thanks loves!

- Kenz xx

It was finally the day that Anne and Gemma arrived from London. 

Harry had left me at home to go pick them up from the airport, and I was trying my hardest to find something to wear that wouldn't show my growing belly. Of course, I could always just pass of the little bump as fat... But would they believe it?

I had to do something to occupy my time, so I organzied and cleaned the rooms they were staying. It was weird because I'm not organized at all, and I never clean.

I was getting terribly lonely, and not even Felix and Winnie could keep me company now.

I sat, unmoving, in the living room, waiting for them to return and thinking of ways to tell Anne and Gemma about the baby. Do I just take them shopping for baby stuff with Harry and I? Or do I just flat out tell them? Which would cause Harry less physical abuse in the end?

Shopping. Definitely shopping. It was out in the public.

"Rach, we're back," Harry called through the house. 

"I'm in the living room!" I called back. They all walked into the room, and jumped up from my spot instantly and hugged Gemma. She was like the sister I never had. "It's so good to see you guys again."

"You too, Rachel. What have you guys been up to?" Gemma asked. I hugged Anne quickly and sat back down in my previous spot. 

"We moved the wedding up to May. It's right before I leave for tour. May fourth," Harry told them. Anne gave him a disapproving look, but Gemma clapped and smiled widely.

"I can't wait. I'm a bridesmaid, right?" she asked nervously.

"Well, of course. You, my best friend Zoey, and two of my other friends. I hadn't really picked them yet, though." I thought of some friends that would be a good pick for bridesmaids. Jess and Bre, maybe?

"So, what is the plan for today?" Anne asked casually. 

"Actually, I wanted to go shopping, and I thought that I might need your help picking some things out," I told them. Harry looked over at me with a confused expression, but I returned a look that said, I'll Tell You Later. "The soon we get it over with the easier."

"Let's leave now then!" Gemma exclaimed. She and Harry raced back to the garage while Anne and I slowly followed behind them. "Where are we going?" she asked once we were all in the Escalade, Harry and I in front and Gemma and Anne in the back. 

"Just downtown to a little shop that I know. You might not like it, but it happens," I told them. Once I again I was trying my shot at hinting, but still no one understood. 

"What are we shopping for?" Harry asked. He still had the same confused look on his face. It was quite cute. 

"Nothing," I lied for the benefit of Anne and Gemma, but at the same time I patted my stomach. Harry took the time to register what I had been saying, and after a few minutes he finally understood.