Ying Yue learnt to be guile and attract everyone to like her.

Feng Mian distanced himself from everyone due to extreme distrust.

But they both wanted one thing: Horizon Line Inc. 

They both thought once they reached that position their father has always genuinely wanted, they can gain the things they have lost. But how wrong they were.

In D City, there has been a fuss over a particular Dark Horse in the business world

In D City, there has been a fuss over a particular Dark Horse in the business world. His reputation was not exactly what people would consider clean, but there has been no evidence to prove he was the kind of person some people said he was.

During his puberty, most people knew he was on drugs, went to nightclubs and slept with one women and men everywhere. Disgust was all they felt for the person, but none of them would have known that after a few years, this person completely changed.

Atop a tall building, a huge television can be seen, playing the news that everyone has been seeing every day for the week. 

"The CEO of Twilight&Dawn has recently signed a contract with Liu Corporation, becoming friendly shareholders in each other's corporation. They have always been in friendly competition until Twilight&Dawn released their latest technology that could get them a net worth of over $200 billion dollars."

The lead anchor was then suddenly disrupted by another piece of information that was just handed in. She scanned the paper and calmly shared their new findings.

"It is no longer a rumor that the CEO of Twilight&Dawn is also the same person who owns the 3-star Maja restaurant, the famous Korean restaurant in D City for the past months! In addition, the billionaire CEO also owns the prestigious 5-star Nonki Hotel in Java Island, which only those with money can truly afford a night!"

And as if the denizens and the netizens have not heard any more shocking revelations, the lead anchor joyfully summarized another piece of information!

"The respected and highly trusted Life Income insurance company is also under that same CEO of Twilight&Dawn!! And if people have yet to collapsed from heart attack, I'm glad to inform you that he is the one and only script writer and executive producer of the Blackbuster Films The Snowy Heights  and To Paint The Moon!"

From a formal lead anchor to a hyped fan, she continued to shock everyone in D City. Her face was a full bloom of blush due to the excitement coursing through her veins, being able to read a person's achievements in one sitting.

She did not wait for long and continued to rave.

"Ever heard of the good Sunshine Orphanage that produces scholarship children? Well, if you haven't guessed by now, yes it's the same person as the CEO of Twilight&Dawn!! 2 more things, 2 more things! Loyal Dogs that protects their borrower's rights and their safety (to a certain degree), as well as the 2-star Buna Kafe standing in the middle of D City are owned by one and only... Master Feng Mian Zhao!!"