Chapter 52 Come Wake Me Up

________________________

Song Of The Day:

Come Wake Me Up - Rascal Flatts

________________________

Brittney's POV.

Today, We were going on tour again, and I sat on the tour bus on my tour bus bed laying in Luke's arms.

I missed Eleanor already.

Louis came in walking to talk to me, and Luke left.

Louis sat on the bed with me.

"Look, I wanted to know if you're ok about all this tour stuff. I know I haven't been the greatest dad in the world, but I'm sorry about all that's been happening because I'm not spending a lot of time with you.", Louis reply hugging me.

I started to cry in his arms.

He rocked me back and forth.

I haven't been adopted fully by them.

We only had the signature on a piece of paper.

I need to get adopted by them.

I feel like the whole freaking universe is against me!

I started to cry that day in my room when I found out I couldn't get adopted.

I worst part Louis told me today that the signature they had to get me adopted they misplace or lost it.

I started to cry harder in his arms.

The worst part Louis was my dad, and my birth papers hate me to put my foster father dad on their that my mum used to stay with before she married an Arsewhole, and got married to him and he killed her infront of me.

I fucking hate myself.

I'm fucking lying to everyone about the truths and the lies to my past.

Everything I told everybody so far are the truths.

I'm lying about my feelings mostly.

I want to cut myself, but Louis hid all my razors and knifes or anything pointy.

Right now I wished to die because I felt no used to living if I could never get adopted by Louis or Eleanor.

Right now I could've got in trouble with the police that night with Cardell, and get all my right taken away even my rights to see or have my brother in my life.

Jordan isn't my birth brother.

But in my heart he is.

I felt God was punishing me for whatever I done wrong in the past.

I laid in Louis arms for what it seems forever with I'm twirling his fingers 'til I fell asleep.

________________________

Read!

Vote!

& Comment =O