Chapter 6 The Mall & Ariel's New Bedroom

________________________

Song Of The Day:

Fireflies - Owl City

________________________

Louis' POV.

No No No!!!!!!

She has to remember me!

I'm Her Dad For Crying Out Loud!

"Don't You Remember Me,

I'm You're Dad,

Louis.", I reply.

"I'm sorry...

I don't know you...", she reply.

I ran out of the room.

I Can't Believe She Doesn't Remember Me!

I started to cry.

I then felt someone hugging me, and turned around to face Hazza.

"Look, She only doesn't remember you, Lou.

Don't Worry, I think if you spend the day with her and talk to her she'll remember you.", Harry reassure me.

I nodded, and wiped my tears.

The Next Day.....

We checked her out of the hospital, and explained to everyone at home that she doesn't remember me.

Me, El, the boys, and Perrie took her, Jordan and the girls the to the mall to have a fun day.

I took her to Build-A-Bear Workshop.

She built a bear just like me?

Did she know who I was, or she imagining things.

Imagining things.

She and Ariel were dressing each other bears.

Eleanor and Perrie then took the girls to get their ears pierce at Claire's while me and the boys took Jordan to American Eagle to buy him some jeans and shirts.

They all came out with new jewelry and they all wore 1D earrings.

To my surprised Brittney was wearing Louis earrings.

"Does she remember?", I whispered to El.

"I don't think she has a clue because Ariel and her are running in stores like you and Niall as 5 year olds.", El reply.

We then took the girls to Aèropostable and got them clothes.

The girls then took our angels to Justice while we took Jordan to Brothers to buy some more clothes.

We then took them to Crazy Looms where we bought them lots of loom clips, looms, loom charms, and loom bracelets.

The girls were making bracelets for everyone.

Brittney then made one for me.

Red?!

My favorite color.

She clipped it on my wrist with the clip.

Was she remembering me?

We then took them to Nike's where they bought Nike's shoes and stuff.

We then took the girls and Jordan last to the Disney store where they bought stuff animals, pin collections of the Disney characters, and some jewelry for the girls.

I bought Brittney a pink princess charm necklace, and put it around her neck.

She looked at me confused, and her eyes turned to light blue like mine instead of staying Emerald green.

Me and the boys decided to buy our princess and our girlfriends pandora jewelry while the girls took them to eat lunch.

We also went to Bath & Bodyworks and bought the guys fragrances and stuff.

I ended up buying Brittney the Enchanted set.

We then met the girls up at Sbarro.

We were eating pizza.

I sat by my angel, of course.

She sat there with Jordan eating Pizza.

Put Eleanor's pandora necklace around her neck, and she kissed my cheek.

"Eww.", Jordan reply looking at us.

I realize they were doing eating except Brittney who only ate 2 bites out of her pizza.

"Brittney, Sweetie, At least eat one more bite for me!", I begged.

She sat there staring at the ground.

I sighed and gave up.

We took Jordan and the girls home where they all sat in the living room where they planned on having a sleepover down there.

We got permission from all of them to decorate there rooms and change it around.

I started to clean out Brittney's room when I found something that made me stop....

The note with a photo with Brittney, her mum, and Jordan.

Dear Louis,

I written this a thousand times, but I never could find the right words to said. We have a daughter. Her name is Brittney Nicole Rose Tomlinson. I made her keep your name, so she had something to remember her dad. She is just like you. Funny, crazy, sweet, a dreamer, a prankster, and many things. I learned over the years I had her she had talents like you. Her singing. I knew telling you would just break your heart. I hope one day she would want to meet you. I'm sorry for everything, and if you want to meet her I would love that.

Love, Delilah

I started to tear up after reading and looking at the photo of how happy they were.

I need to make this right!

I started to work on Brittney's room after that.

I was going to be the BEST FATHER EVER!!!!!!

Niall's POV.

After getting Ariel's room done with Liam and Harry helping me a little.

I knew she would LOVE it.

After buying her alot of things today I want to prove to her that she is my one and only princess.

I then walked downstairs to the girls watching Spongebob: The Movie.

I then grabbed Ariel, and showed her, her room.

I covered her eyes upstairs, and opened the door.

"Ok!", I reply letting go of her eyes.

"Whoa!", she ran in.

She jumped on her new bed laying on it.

I then put her Pandora bracelet around her wrist.

"You Know You're My One And Only Princess!", I reply kissing her forehead.

________________________

(Picture Of Ariel's Room On The Slideshow).

Whoa, Brittney still doesn't know who Louis is?

Is she remembering it or hiding it?

YAY, Ariel's Niall's One & Only Princess!

Don't Forget To Read,

Vote,

& Comment :D

Look After You (An One Direction Adoption Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें