extended summary

lilac "lila" portia dawson's life was basically perfect. the type of life everyone dreamed of possessing. her mother owned one of the top grossing companies in the state and her father had just gotten his phd in chemistry. lila came from money, it was just a fact. she was proficient on the piano and in fact, played everyday on the crisp white keys of her crisp white grand piano in her ballroom of her enormous mansion. and lets not forget the room her father built for her over looking sweetwater river, the perfect place for her to paint on a blank white canvas. she was basically a female vincent van gogh. some say the dawson house was even bigger than thornhill but lila didn't agree.

the dawson's were the all-american family that society considered a stereotype. that was until her father decided to chemically enhance a baggie of marijuana, creating a new type of synthetic he liked to call "red ginger". his long time best friend fp jones was all for it when her father pitched the idea.

then, as if a tornado swept through the dawson household, everything was in shambles. new secrets emerged from the murky water, soon her parents ended up splitting, her dad now residing at sunny side trailer park.

to make matters even worse, lila's engaged to be engaged to be engaged boyfriend, tucker was not only a huge asshole but his lies seemed to fill the 16 oz glass that sat on the table of their relationship. she wasn't new to this but it still hurt her heart.

and what else? the fact that the blonde beauty had suddenly been admiring the dark brunette football player from afar, the one they call mantle the magnificent. for lilac portia dawson saw something in the boy as she stared at him during lunch, something no one has ever been able to uncover before. the truth behind his hard douchey shell.

secrets and lies entangle riverdale. what happens when lila uncovers the truth behind her parents, her friends and our very own reginald mantle?

DISCLAIMER:
i do not own Riverdale or the Archie Comics. i only own my characters and their plot lines. ALSO I LOVE ROSS BUTLER BUT HOWEVER I THINK THAT CHARLES MELTON LOOKS MORE LIKE REGGIE IN THE COMICS AND I KINDA LIKE HIM MORE AS REGGIE SO YEAH HES MY REGGIE FOR SEASON ONE. PLS DONT COME FOR ME.