Chapter 17.1 [-EDITED]

Chapter 17.1 : "Our Love"

It had been two weeks since the Wang empire fought with 3rd prince and the Fan family. The Tang emperor went back after the Wang empire and Tang empire made strong alliances in which any problems they face, the other would be ready to help them as well as Lingyi who's was crowned as the Emperor.

Lingyi had took the fast before his actual time. Tang emperor was able to see Yixin was fine after she woke up from her bed after 2 days. Yixin had started to get back her cramps more and her belly started to hurt like hell because of the baby who is moving alot more than before.

Yixin hadn't gone out from her room since then because Lingyi had her trapped in her room as her due day was coming up and if she really wanted to go outside, he would take her bridal style. Because of Lingyi who would carry her when ever she goes out, the maids and eunuch would look at them, as if they had come from another planet. So she stopped going out of her room and when she wanted to take fresh air, she would look outside from her window, though her windows are closed because of the weather being colder since the year was coming to end.

------------Time skip----------------

"Ahhhhh... it hurts..."Yixin screamed out as she clenched on the bed sheets. Sweat was forming on her forehead. Lingyi was losing his patience as his pace increased. The Maids and eunuch ouside the room were able to hear Yixin screaming and
it has been thirty minutes since Yixin was screaming.

"Ahhhh... I... don't... want... this anymore..." Again Yixin's scream came out. The Maids and eunuch looked shock, but they felt sorry for her as she was very young. Lingyi couldn't control now as he shouted from outside "Are you done yet? I am coming inside..."

"No... your majesty... you must not..." The wet nurse called out from the inside of the room. "If something happens to her I will have your head cut off..." Lingyi demanded from outside with a dark and kiling aura, but his killing aura disappeared when Yixin screamed again.

Every time Yixin would scream, his heart would feel pain and his body would fell weak. He was walking left to right. He didn't even rest for one second as he kept on walking. The maids and eunuch could see how worried the new Emperor looked as well as the other royals.

The Mother Empress and Father Emperor took a seat and rested for a while. While they were waiting for five more minutes, a sweet and cute cry came out from inside. Everybody couldn't control their excitement as they began to ask the wet nurse to bring the child out quickly.

Though Lingyi was happy about his child being born, he was still worried about Yixin. After a few minutes the wet nurse came out with a Little Dumpling wrapped in golden embroidered blanket.

The wet nurse first handed the Little Dumpling to Lingyi and announced it's a Prince. He was surpised to see the Little Dumpling he is holding, who is so cute and adorable😍😍

Little dumpling had the same face features as Yixin and Little Dumpling's eyes were closed and Little Dumpling looked like he was having peaceful nap. The Father Emperor and Mother Empress came and asked to let them hold Little Dumpling but Lingyi didn't hand over Little Dumpling as he only let them look at Little Dumpling's face.

He told them he wanted Yixin to hold Little Dumpling before anybody holds him. The Father Emperor and Mother Empress as well as the 2nd .prince were left dumbfounded.

The wet maid and Lingyi had already held Little Dumpling. He sure is an overprotective father... They thought as they went inside the room to see Yixin. Yixin looked really tired and was resting. When Lingyi was about to call Yixin the wet nurse whispered to tell Lingyi that Yixin needs a little rest as she is tired for now.

She would wake up any soon. Lingyi sat next to Yixin as he softly cares her face and wipes the sweat which was formed on her forehead. While he holds Little Dumpling with his left arm which seem so small in his arms and with his right hand he caressed Yixin. Yixin had opened her eyes slowly and made eye contact with Lingyi.

Lingyi gave a loving smile which can even melt a frozen sea. "Little Dumpling?... " Yixin said in whispering voice but could be heard as she looked at the golden blanket in Lingyi's arms. Lingyi nodded his head as Yixin nicknamed their first born as Little Dumpling. It was so cute to hear her voice, though her voice seem to be hoarse from her screaming.

Lingyi helped Yixin to sit up and lean her back on the bed side so she can hold Little Dumpling. When Yixin took Little Dumpling in her arms, Little Dumpling gave a cute and beautiful smile even though his eyes were closed.

Yixin's lips curved into a wonderful smile and slowly caressed Little Dumpling's soft face, when Little Dumpling opened his eyes just to see Yixin and started to giggle a little. Yixin could see Little Dumpling had thick, shiny, swift black hair and deer like eyes.

#

(Sorry I tried to find picture of little dumpling but it's not coming

(Sorry I tried to find picture of little dumpling but it's not coming..sorry )

"What do you want to name him?" Yixin asked as she looked at Lingyi. Lingyi was confused at first, but then he smiled and thought for a minute then answered.

"Chenshang..."

------------------------------------------------------------
I am really sorry guys I was really busy I began for your forgiveness...

Sorry..😣😣

EDITED BY KookLlama