Chapter 1 Part 1

Chapter 1 Part 1: "New Life"

Darkness. All I saw was darkness, I tried to get out and find the light but I just couldn't. It felt like I was getting sucked continuously. I desperately cried for help but my voice just wouldn't come out every time I opened my mouth. I wanted to cry but what's the use of crying for help when I can't even speak out.

Just when I was about to give up on everything, I heard a woman's voice. It was a sweet voice that was calling out for her daughter.

"Please save my daughter. She's the only daughter I have." The woman sobs loudly.

"Please do whatever you can to save her." Another voice was heard.

"Please save our younger sister, doctor." More voices said.

I carefully listen to their pleas for help. I wished I could voice out my need for help like them. I feel jealous of the girl that is getting all this attention. She's actually cared about unlike me.

My eyes suddenly burned, if that's even possible but thanks to the bright light, I am now able to feel my body but the numbness hits me as soon as I tried to move.

I slowly opened my eyes, trying to adjust to the bright room. As I look around, I realized how similar the place I'm in is to my grandparents.

"Yixin," a woman loudly shout as she came over to me and hugged me and kissed my cheeks.

As I tried to get up to lay against the wall, she helped me up as I look around the room.

The woman who helped me get up had a bright blue and light pink with white lotus hanfu on. Her face was as white as jade, her hair filled with gorgeous accessories. From the looks of it, she's probably in her mid 30's despite her young appearance.

I looked at the lady and for a split second, memories flowed through me. The woman that is looking at me now, was her, my mother. The man next to her is my father and the other boys that were next to them were my brothers.

My name, Lin Yixin. I am the baby sister out of the whole family. I am loved by my whole family but because I am sickly, I always had to stay indoors, being watched by the people who are assigned to. Her brothers are generals of different divisions of the army. Her father is the right-hand prime minister and close friend of the Emperor and Empress.

"M-mother," I said as my hand moved towards her. Her eyes full of tears, she hurriedly stretched her arms out, pulling me into a hug.

"Mother," I cried out as if she truly was the mother who birthed me and not the body I am in.

--------------------------------

This is my first historical story.
This is one of my made-up stories.
Really sorry if there is grammar mistake and hope that you would tell me or comment if there is I would be really grateful

Vote.comment and share

Thank you

#hanabi 7050😄

edited by @/lazymaster