Chapter 4: Part 2 Edited

Chapter 4: Part 2 "Caught by Brother"

While Yixin and Xiao Yan went to kitchen, her third older brother came to Yixin's wing, just to find the room empty. At first, third older brother thought that Yixin was taking a bath but he did not hear any sound from bathroom.

"Yixin? Are you in the bathroom?" Third older brother called out. As he heard no response, he became worried that something might have happened to his baby sister.

"Yixin!?" He called again but he was still met with silence. So he slowly pushed the door open just to find no one in there.

The third older brother became more worried that he started to call out for Yixin frantically. But there was no one responding to his call.

"Hey! Did you see Yixin?" Third older brother asked the guard who was standing in the hallway.

The guard was stunned to see his young master worried and acting like crazy.

"Yes. Yes third young master." The guard replied. Third older brother was relieved. *sigh*

"Where did you saw her?" Third older brother asked the guard calmly, returning to his old self.

"The young miss first went to her the pavilion for her usual tea and later on went to the direction to the kitchen with her personal maid. That was the last time I saw the young miss." The guard answered, calming himself from the inside.

"Oh Thank you. You are called Han, right? " The third older brother asked, thinking 'what was his (the guard) name? Isn't  his name Han? Was it Xian?'

"Yes, third young master. This servant's name is Han." The guard said.

"I was right." The third older brother said, smiling, as he left going towards the direction of the kitchen.

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Yixin was by the table, cutting vegetables. Xiao Yan had refused to let her cut vegetables but Yixin had insisted and reasoned out that she was feeling bored.

"Yixin! What are you doing here?" Third older brother suddenly yelled. Making Yixin startled by his big brother's voice.

"Oh no!" Yixin screamed in her mind. Her older brother had caught her while she was secretly doing what she was told not to do.

"Br, bro... ther, Gege!" Yixin shuddered while turning towards her older brother. Her face laced with worry as she slowly turned to face her older brother.

Note: gege - older brother in Chinese.

Seeing his baby sister looking at him like a scared rabbit who was caught by a wild cat. "Ppffft"  At first Third older brother tried to muffle his laugh."Hahaha " but ended laughing so hard seeing how funny and cute his baby sister's reaction.

Yixin felt stupid because of her brother laughed and fooled her.

"Third older brother! How can you do that to Yixin? "Yixin cried out angrily as she furrowed her eyebrows.

Just when third older brother  saw how angry his baby sister was, he immediately regretted how he laughed so loudly at her.
It was a big mistake making her cute baby sister angry. His baby sister would become a devil and would act like he was nothing. Like he never existed.  Third older brother didn't know what to do when Yixin had started to walk out of the kitchen.

            ----------------------------------------
Editor: ely_88

Poor Ying Zhun (Third older brother)
😢😢
For this chapter there is new character so there  would be no picture of character but I 'll post a cute picture.

It's so cute and funny