chapter 13 : part 2

Chapter 13 : part 2 " good lesson for you"

"Hello I am Su JianAn... second ranked general from Tang Empire... Lin minister's  2nd brother Su's second daughter and yixin's cousin sister....." Su JianAn said as she took a sip from her cup and smiled.

When lingyi heard that lightning had been strike from the sky to his head.
Lingyi was trying his best to digest the information about  The man that is opposite to him is actually a woman.

Lingyi looked at Su JianAn from up to down
Only that time he saw her beautiful curve body with her breast under those armours.

Su JianAn saw lingyi was looking him from up to down she got angry and told  Her mind out.

"Stop looking at me like a pervert... I am a woman. do you got some problem there?"

"No I  am not.... how dare you call this crown prince a pervert ?   " lingyi had became angry and asked her back.(😬)

"You are looking at me like a pervert so what can I do about that ?" SuJianAn smirked and answered  in her normal self with no honorific.

Lingyi was about to say something  to Su JianAn but Yixin interrupted them.

Yixin had made sweet cake with rice and it's       smells  so nice and made people who smell water their mouth.

Yixin placed the plate down and told to have a taste when lingyi stretched his hands to picked the cake Yixin picked the cake and gave it  to Su JianAn with her beautiful smile.

Su JianAn smirked and ate the cake as she praised about it. Su JianAn could see that crown prince had angered their Yixin who is devil who doesn't forgive easily.

She had been through that position so she knew how it felt and learned to never anger Yixin. She was enjoying the show but she also felt a bad for him a tiny bit so she asked Yixin to bring her sweet tea she loved the most.

Yixin nodded her head and went to make the tea.

"Tsk..tsk.. you should never angry Yixin..you know....😖. When she was eight years old,she would  ignore the one who angers her was two weeks  when she grew older and older, the week  of she ignore had also increased by week by week.." SuJianAn told as she continued to eat those delicious cake and asking lingyi to have some.

Lingyi gave is indifferent face because he knew what she was talking about  now that he experience it for one month. His faced had formed black lines.

Lingyi wanted to know how he should make her forgive him but he didn't  wanted to.
Su JianAn can see lingyi was in his own world thinking what to do.

"You know she will only forgive when we whole heartly apologies and tell her that we will not do it again...if we did what anger her again leave it aside forgiving us she will not  even looked at us and even lets as talk with her....😥 To me she is the first person i ever met who is very hard to ask for apologies...." SuJianAn told.

Lingyi had more black lines than before.
Yixin came bacm with the tea and gave it to Su JianAn.

"Sister... will you stay here with me even if it is just for today....please ok.."Yixin asked pouting like a cute kitten.

Lingyi never saw Yixin  act like this and it was his first time seeing her pout like  a cute kitten.

"If you really say so then I will like to stay for the night if crown prince lingyi let's me..."Su JianAn said and looked at lingyi.

After Su JianAn asked for his permission Yixin was glaring with her ice cold gaze.

Seeing her glare he didn't say anything  but just nodded his head.

                      ------------------------------
Sorry about my late update. One... I was busy,   Two.... I was out of  ideas so I was thinking the whole day what to write  next.

😆😆