chapter 12 :part 2

Chapter 12 :part 2 "First time that beautiful song"

After all the Royal family had see the lanterns. They gathered in the hall.

Emperor and Empress sat in their throne and by Emperor's left seat consort lian Ying sat followed by other concubine.

Crown prince and crown princess sat in right side equal to the Emperor and Empress. Followed by princes , ministers and merchants.

Yixin watched the different types of dance by the beautiful dance and amazed from it and giving her beautiful smile while the people around Yixin had their eyes on Yixin.

Whenever lingyi saw people looking at Yixin his aura had became cold giving him ice cold atmosphere and gaze.

Haiqing had her eyes on the crown prince feeling angry for him caring Yixin.

Lingyi felt the cold gaze coming direction of haiqing when he turned to looked at her. The cold gaze disappeared so he thought it must be just his imagination.

Emperor was bored of seeing same song played again and again.

"Stop the music... " Emperor commanded.

"Is something wrong...Emperor? This servant will fixed it right away..." the eunuch who was standing next to Emperor
knelt down and asked.

"This Emperor want to hear new song.."Emperor said and the people who where playing the music and dance felt surprised . The famous music and every thing they knew was played here so they didn't know what to do.

"This servant ask for forgiveness....this servants don't have anything new to play..." the music players and dancer knelt down and asked for his forgiveness.

Other rank people also didn't know new song because they only knew the famous music which were played by the music players present just now.

Emperor didn't like their answer so looked little angry but he looked at his right and said the most surprising thing which startled evey body.

"Yixin I will give this responsibility to let this Emperor to make feel enjoy with your music...." Emperor said as yixin was also even startled but it was nothing to her.

"Yixin will try her best to make the Emperor enjoy.. ." Yixin knelt down from her seat and bowed down to Emperor.

Emperor and all the people was surprised as yixin walked to centre of the hall.
The music players and dancers dismissed themselves and waited for Yixin to play new music.

"Father Emperor.. Chenle will help Yixin as well as make Father enjoy.." chenle stood up from his seat and knelt down.

"Go ahead..."Emperor granted chenle to join Yixin.

Lingyi was about to go and speak but before he can speak chenle spoke up.

Yixin calmly took the bamboo flute while chenle took Zither and took their place.
Yixin whispered 'i will go first and prince cam follow me'