chapter 9 :part 2

Chapter 9 : part 2 " Bad mouth about Yixin"

The crown prince was boiling from anger after see Yixin with is half brother Chenle smiling at each other.

The crown prince had went to his lover Haiqing and told that Yixin was not haiqing told about.

She was not ugly instead she a very beautiful and she looked sweet and loving but when Haiqing heard that she boiled from inside but outside she made her dispointed face and told that Yixin is just acting to get that position and she is trying to seduce the crown prince.

The crown prince had again fallen for her treaks and started to hate Yixin but he also didn't wanted to hate her.

-------------------------

It has been two days after Yixin incounter with 2nd prince Chenle. In those two days 2nd prince Chenle had came to her wings and they had talked around the moon lake gardens.

They talked about what music and music instruments they liked.

Yixin had finally made a friend. Today 2nd prince chenle didn't came instead the crown prince had came to visit her and he dismissed the maids and they were alone.

"This servants greets the Crown prince lingyi " Yixin bowed and greeted him but lingyi had an annoyed face.

"Yixin...you can stop your act now..I know your true face behind those smile.." lingyi said as he glared at her.

"Huh?...this servants doesn't understand what crown prince is saying about ?" Yixin asked as she made a confused face.

When crown prince lingyi saw Yixin confused face he thought she really didn't know what is was talking about but haiqing's voice had been ringing in his ears.

"You don't need to act now...I know that you are acting like a good lady inside you are a whore who is after power and money isn't it?..haa.. you are fox in rabbit's skin aren't you?"
The crown prince and kept bad mouthing about Yixin as Yixin now had became like a statue and each and every word that coming from lingyi had struck like a arrow in Yixin's heart.

Yixin had never thought that the kind looking man that she felt in love on first sight was this kind of person.

She couldn't say anything but her tears said her word that was inside her.

Seeing that Yixin had begun to cry as lingyi smirked and left the wing smiling but inside he regretted what he said to Yixin but he loved Haiqing so he had to do this to make her his Empress.

After seeing that lingyi had left with a smirked she had started to cry openly.

Yixin leaned her back on the tree trunk. She had was not able to recover from the things lingyi said.

"Yixin..? What happened why are you crying. .." The voice came from behind Yixin.

"2nd prince chenle? ( Sobs)....."Yixin called. She knew whose it was so she turned her head to face him while wiping her tears away.

"I can lend you my shoulder...." 2nd prince chenle said as he sat down next to Yixin.
Yixin was now not able to hold her tears anymore she hugged chenle's arm and started to cry. Chenle wanted to know what happened to Yixin but looking Yixin cry like that he didn't ask her as he gently stroked her hair.

But from behind them the man looked at them with more anger and jealous.
Lingyi had secretly came back to see what Yixin was doing just to find she was crying and his half brother chenle had came to her.

Lingyi was friendly with chenle and they like to shared what they like and do. They mostly spent time together every time during their free times but never thought his brother and Yixin will be talking with each other.

Lingyi watched them for a long time to see if they were in relationship but he didn't saw anything.

After Yixin had calmn down she had apologised to chenle for show such behaviour. She left the garden with her puffy eyes while she still wiped her tears.

Lingyi felt terrible making Yixin cry for nothing.
Yixin had went to her room and she had slept still feeling depressed soon she entered her dream land.

-----------------------------------

So sorry guys I have forgot to post 2nd prince Chenle's picture.

Thank you the support. Love you guys

#hanabi.

[2nd prince Chenle

[2nd prince Chenle. He is younger than lingyi by one to two weeks. Chenle is the son of Emperor's constort and he is natural and elegant man.]