Ch 19. You got this.

Start from the beginning

Jennie looks at Lisa and mouth Rosé as she points to the phone. "Um yeah I think we're good here, everyone else is going to your place before."

"Okay, we'll be there shortly. Bye, love you."

"Bye, love you too." Jennie smiles. "They're on their way."

"Shit! My apartment is a mess!" Lisa shouts before picking some of her laundry off the floor and shoving it wherever it would be hidden.

Jennie just shook her head and went to sit on the couch, knowing there was no way she could calm Lisa down.

•••

Later;

"Where are we going Lisa? The car is that way." Chaeyoung says.

"I know, let's just take a walk." Lisa suggests and Chaeyoung shrugs and leans into Lisa's arm.

"Aish it's so nice out." Chaeyoung sighs happily. "Thank you for dinner Lisa, it was beautiful."

"It was good right?" Lisa smiles.

"Yeah, I also have no idea how you managed to get us a reservation. Never mind at a VIP table." Chaeyoung says.

They were nearing the park pathway, lit with street lamps and Lisa could feel her heart start to beat faster.

"I had a some special help for that, and you can thank them later." Lisa says. "But for now, today's a very special day, and you deserve only the best Chaeyoung."

"A special day?" Chaeyoung asks. "What is it? I never miss them." She frowns, knowing that she's remembered any important date that had to do with Lisa.

"You'll see soon," Lisa smiles.

Soon Chaeyoung started to hear music fill her ears and her brows furrowed when she saw Jungkook holding up a sign with the letter 'W' written in red paint.

Lisa dropped her hand and started to walk backwards down the path as Chaeyoung froze and took in everything, presented in front of her.

There were Rose petals scattered on the pathway, while each of their friends held up a white sign with a letter on it.

Jungkook handed Rosé a white rose and Chaeyoung accepted it with teary eyes.

Jennie smiled as She started singing while Wendy played the guitar, and Jisoo sent her a wink.

Forever can never be long enough for me
To feel like I've had long enough with you

One by one Rosé accepted the roses from her friends while slowly walking down the path towards Lisa. The tears flowed steadily down her cheeks in happiness, as all the pieces came together.

Forget the world now, we won't let them see
But there's one thing left to do
Now that the Wait has lifted
Love has surely shifted my way

Lisa smiles and hands Chaeyoung the final rose, letting out a soft chuckle when Chaeyoung hugs her tightly while balling her eyes out. She wrapped her arms around her and swayed them slightly to Jennie and Wendy's voice.

Marry me
Today and everyday
Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe
Say you will

Chaeyoung sniffles and lifts her head to smile at Lisa with teary eyes.

Together can never be close enough for me
To feel like I've had close enough to you

You wear white and I wear out the words I love you & you're beautiful
Now that the Wait is over
Love has finally showed her my way

Marry me
Today and everyday
Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe
say you will

Jennie looked over at Jisoo with a smile as she kept singing and Wendy harmonized with her.

Promise me, you'll always be
Happy by my side
I promise to, sing to you
When all the music dies

Chaeyoung covers her mouth in awe when everyone turns to the couple and starts singing together.

Marry me
Today and everyday
Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe
Say you will (mmmhmm)
Say you will (mmhm)
Marry me

"Chaeyoung ah..." Lisa whispers, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. "The first time I met you I was so stunned by your beauty, I couldn't even speak properly and said 'Hilo'. On our first date I was so nervous that I had a panic attack and fainted." She recalls making everyone chuckle. "The day I met your family, happened to be the day after I had a mission, so I showed up with a black eye." She smiles and Chaeyoung giggles. "My Point is, every significant moment in our relationship, I have somehow managed to find a way to accidentally screw it up. Well not this time. This time I am determined to make this the greatest decision of my entire life."

"Since the day I laid eyes on you, my heart has been beating for you. Through the months that I've been with you I've learned more about life than all of my years with out you. You've taught me how to be happy, you've taught me how to cook...well tried to. Most importantly you taught me how to love. I now know what it's like to be love and to be loved." Lisa says. "Chaeyoung ah...I know my question is obvious. But will you marry me?"

"Yes, a thousand times yes." Chaeyoung cries and Lisa smiles happily as she squeals excitedly and all of their friends clap and cheer.

"CHAELISA BABY!!!" Jimin shouts.

"Finally!"

"Whooo!!"

"I love you so much." Lisa smiles kissing her repeatedly.

"I know, and I love you a thousand times more." Chaeyoung smiles.

"Yes! I didn't mess up this time!!" Lisa shouts before dancing happily and Taehyung and Jisoo immediately start to dance too.