"PABO! I told you it isnt!" I hit his head.

"Whoa whoa, Okay Christine's hitting again, she's all better, let's stop the fuss and eat now!!" Jimin said chirping. He pushed his hyungs and V to the dining area and when our eyes met, I gave him a thankful smile for helping me make them forget about what happened and he just returned it with a nod.

"No more hiding Jagi." Jungkook said behind me seriously. I tensed up with his sudden seriousness.

"Please.." he then sounded desperate as he hugged me from behind, resting his forehead on my shoulder.

"Mianhe.. I won't hide again.." I'm sorry Jungkook.. I won't hide from you the bullying that's happening in school.. But about my condition.. Until nothing's confirmed.. I won't tell anyone.. Not a single soul... Does that make things fair?

.

.

.

.

.

.

" Goooooodmooo- OHMYGOD YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT." Sungmi said when she saw Jungkook and I by my locker and ran to us.

"Goodmorning too Sungmi," I said

"What happened?! Who's the bitch that made you cry all night huh?!" She said looking everywhere shouting at everyone who's in the hallway

"Yaah! Stoop!" I shouted a whisper. I cringe in pain as I felt another headache. Maybe lack of sleep? Maybe that's it.. Don't scare yourself Min Christine.

"WHAT?! DID I SAY ANYTHING WRONG?!" She looked so enraged.

"I don't want you to get involved too. Please..?" I asked and she sighed in defeat.

"Fine. Let's go to the restroom and get you fixed up before class." Sungmi said getting the books from my hand and handing it to Jungkook with a smile. He smiled back and got the books and waited for us outside the female comfort room. She applied some powder and concealer then she suddenly placed lip and cheek tint on me.

"Yah! This wasn't part of the plan!" I told her backing off but I was too late, she was too fast as she quickly placed some on my lips and cheeks.

"Sorry. I started already so let me finish. I'll make it light. Promise." She smiled. I looked at the mirror and I look hideous if I don't agree now. I rolled my eyes and let her do her job. After a few minutes I was done, she did put on a little and I guess it's alright? I don't look like the other girls with a face of a walking coloring book.

We went out and found Jungkook leaning on the wall beside the door, and when he saw us come out, he stood up and smiled at me

"A little make up's good." he complimented

"I didn't want this." I protested

"Ofcourse. I know you.. It's all Sungmi." he smiled

"Love birds come on before we get late to class" Sungmi suddenly said so we walked to class with him holding my books for me. I tried to get it from him but he'd extend his long arms and with his long legs, I know I was no match for him so I let him be.

As we entered the classroom. I recieved alot of dirty glares from the girls.

"No make up can hide a slutty attitude."

"YAH WATCH YOUR MOUTH YOU UGLY BITCH" Sungmi retorted

"What did you call me?!"

"You deaf, punk?! Wanna fight!?" Sungmi asked raged but I stopped her, holding her arm. With her eyes locked in mine, I slightly shook my head with pleading eyes. She rolled her eyes and glared at the girl.

"Not another word from you or I'll let my mom call your parents and tell her what your moral is in the classroom." she smiled evily before going to her place. Everyone got quiet after that. In our school, once your parent is called, you'll have a permanent mark on the teacher's list plus a bad image in the school no matter how small the reason was, once you're called to the guidance or worse, your parents? You'll get judged by every single soul in the campus. Or that's what I have observed...

"Is the teacher here?!" I heard Jaebum's voice from behind us. Omo. I didn't notice we were still by the door.

"Oh no she's not yet here" Jungkook said

"Sup bro." He nodded to Jungkook and Jungkook returned it. "Whoooooooaaaaa What made you put make up today?" he teased me.

"Shut up. It's Sungmi's idea." I told him and I noticed him blush before coughing as he regain his self back.

"Well why was it quiet?" Jaebum asked

"Please take your seat Mr. Im, Mr. Jeon and Ms. Min" our teacher said behind us. We bowed apologetically as we scurried to our seats.

"Class, please welcome our new student. Well she isn't exactly new.. She was here from preschool til last three years ago." Our teacher said. My eyes widen as I saw the pretty girl who was hugging Jungkook in the park.

"Annyeonghasseo. For those who don't know me, Park Yuri imnida" she bowed cutely.

"She's back!"

"Where did she come from?"

"Leaving out of the blue and coming back the same way?"

"Well the queen is back"

What are they talking about? I noticed her lock eyes with Jungkook. She smiled and he nodded. She seemed disappointed. The teacher made her sit at the back of Jungkook and she brightened up. Uhm okay.

"Okay now guys. Take one and pass. This will be your list of what to bring on Monday alright? Everyone's joining right?" Our teacher said as she passed down the papers. So it's the one week trip huh?

"Neeee!" We all answered in chorus. The others are really looking forward to this. I hope we, class representatives pull it off.

.
.
.

"Can I have lunch with you?" Sungmi asked me.

"Not eating with your mom today?"

"Nope, she's out for a meeting."

"Ofcourse love." I smiled at her and spared a teasing glance at Jaebum. He glared at me and I just chuckled.

"Hey, can I eat too with you guys?" Jungkook asked

"How can we say no? Then Christine would have killed me and Jongin" Jaebum joked. "But ofcourse, you're part of the family now since your our little sister's....." He wiggled his brows smirking at us. Jungkook goofily smiled and I just rolled my eyes with a smile that was hard to hide as Sungmi giggled.

"Oppa.. Can I have lunch with you? I have no one to eat with...." Yuri softly said behind Jungkook holding onto his school blazer with his head bowed down.

"Yuri...." Jungkook started..

Author's note:

Hey guys! Hahaha didn't notice the update was this long. I just kind of wrote what comes in my mind. I just had to make Yuri present in the school for this chapter ahaha! And well some other stuffs ;)

Well for my readers who are intrigued, hahaha! Annyeonghasseo! Christine imnida, born in April 25th 1998. Currently am 16 years old ^_^

Weekdays will be over soon. Omg I can rest from going to hell :(( I mean, school. /:)

Damn phone's confiscated since classes started but my laptop isn't because I'm doing a 'research paper' (lol research paper on wattpad) I miss my phone :(

How was this chapter? Please comment and vote? Pretty please?

Thankyou for the continuos support and love guys, SARANGHAMNIDA <3

-jungkookieoppa saranghaeo!