Bitch

Whore

How did you seduced oppa, you slut!

You ugly creature.

Die bitch

What the hell. How did this- When did- Why.. Why wouldn't she tell me? Why wouldn't she want to complain to me and make me protect her? She promised she'll let me protect her.. My heart's aching so bad right now.

The door burst open and there Christine stood, wide awake with her eyes scanning her room and as she saw me, her eyes turned from shocked to sad. I stood up, letting the book fall on the floor as I walked straight to her and hugged her tight.

Christine's POV

"Tinnie ah~ Food's infront of you alreadyyyyy" I heard oppa say but my eyes won't open. I couldn't sleep last night as I was too scared and I was crying. I fell asleep as the sun rose and then minutes after, oppa woke me up. What a nice day it is.

"Mmmmm" I mumbled with my eyes closed

"Where's Jungkook? I heard him already. He's awake right?" Oppa asked

"Mmm.."

"Where is he?"

"In my room.."

"What's he doing there?"

"Borrow.. science book... Science test toda-" My eyes shot open as I heard the words come out from my own mouth. JUNGKOOK? With my SCIENCE BOOK?! Shit shit shit no no no no.

I ran to my room and found Jungkook sitting on the side of my bed with ugly torn book on his lap and his face hurt and sad. I felt bad about him knowing this.. Look at how I made him feel after he found out! Pabo Min Christine..

He started walking towards me and enclosed me in his arms.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he whispered, hurt evident in his voice

"I..I'm s..sorry.." I stuttered. His embrace.. I need it right now.. The bullying? Ofcourse it hurts... but it only adds up.. My real worry is my condition.. I'm really scared right now.. I started hiccing as I try to stop the tears fall out of my eyes once again.

"No.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry I didn't know all of this and I didn't get to protect you from all of these.. I'm sorry.. " he said quietly

"It's n..not your f..fault." I said through my sobs.

"I'm sorry." he whispered as he hug me tighter. I know him and by now he's closing his eyes tightly as he purses his lips in anger and sorrow. You weren't supposed to know.. Not like this.. I'm sorry Jungkook..

I couldn't help but just cry in his arms. I let it out, my frustration.. my hurt... my anxiousness.. my fear. I never uttered a word.. I just cried as I hugged him tight

"Wh..what's going on..." I heard my brother's voice from the behind me. I let go and quickly wiped my tears and turned around to face oppa but what faced me was 6 boys with morning hairs but worried pairs of eyes.

"Yah.. Are you okay Christine ah?~" J-Hope pouted as he took a step forward and gave me a hug. I hugged him back and nodded as I tried to smile.

"What happened?" Oppa asked.

"Christine-" Jungkook said

"I'm fine oppa. Jungkook and I resolved it already.. it's kind of our thing...." I said as I trailed off, hoping he'd buy my lame 'couple problem' excuse... AND HE DID.

"Did you make her cry?!" Oppa shouted.

"ANIYO!" I shouted but he just held his head down.

"It's my fault." Jungkook said sadly