Chapter 8

One thing I never liked was repeating things, and when it comes to construction there's a lot of repetition. Grab the material, place the material, grab the material, place the material... You get what I mean and after that over and over I eventually built my research lab.

"You did that for six hours without rest! The rest of the world would definitely benefit from that kind of power." Kaiyo patted my shoulder as I stared at what I had made.

"Well I'm not done yet so the world can wait." I joked before adding everything that needed to go inside it which took around four more hours.

"Now to get some-" I was rudely interrupted by a hunter in brachydios armor that was on the back of a Brachydios and charging straight for me. "Not this time!" I shouted before I used an uppercut to knock it over instantly then I finished it with a left over log to the head.

I went back to lounging in a chair and saw the hunter staring at me in shock.
"Its rude to stare y'know!" I shouted to him and he came over.

"A-are you that guy the whole guild has been talking about? The Chameleos hybrid?" He asked with stars in his eyes.

"Yes. Want some power to? Go get me these ingredients..." I sighed passing him a copy of the transformation potion or metamorphosis potion is what I'm going to call it now.

"I have all these! All I need is the monster part..." He looked around for a second and ran off. "Got it! One brachydios material!"

"Is that your final choice?" I pointed at the empty pot he could use when he nodded. "Also before you put the blood in take a jar for a potion fill it with the potion then put your blood into the jar instead." I instructed from my lounge chair.

"Got it!" I then heard him mutter and him before a thud.

"That would be him passing out..." I sighed dragging him into another chair. Then I bottled the rest of the potion into jars and put them in a box and labeled it brachydios metamorphosis potion.
"My work here is done!" I sighed continuing my nap.

Later on I woke up to someone with a mullet with green tips, bright green eyes, large hands, blue scales ran across their arms chest and a few on their face and they had a huge club like tail. This must be the brachydios guy. "I don't think I got your name..." I yawned.

"Ali... That potion definitely worked! I feel like fighting something!" He smirked and held his hand to his face and made a fist but it blew up leaving a shocked expression behind.

"Well... Welcome to the growing community, Ali and you don't have much choice but to stay until you get a hold of your ability's other wise it might blow up in your face..." I joked with a smirk. "I'm gonna have to build a place for everyone to stay..." I tilted my head and sighed tiredly.
"I'm going to bed, feel free to do whatever as long as you don't blow anything important up..."

I sluggishly dragged my feet to my room only to find it... Different before I had a large bed in the centre of the room but now there's another bed to the right and my bed has been moved along to the left. "What the?"

"Do you like it?" I heard Mai ask very creepily in my ear. I turned to see her, now she had two large blue wings, a larger chest, a few feathers here and there and eyes that could easily distract anyone foolish enough to approach her. "Consider it a thank you gift."

"Why do I have two beds now?" I sighed too tired for this.

"Its for you and Kaiyo of course! The new guy can have the Kaiyo's old bed and I'll keep him company..." She snickered evilly.

"Whatever..." I yawned as I collapsed into bed.

"H-hey, Raiden... I tried to stop Mai but... It was rather this or sleep in the same bed..." She blushed a little saying this.

"I couldn't care less which one happened, as long as your staying in the room your sharing your privacy with mine so in the end there's no difference if your in my bed or not... Well unless..." I hinted and she clearly caught on as she blushed a dark crimson. "See you in the morning Kaiyo..." And with that I slept...