Chapter 33

Jackson's Point of View

    My parents decided that they were going to pull the plug if Miya's condition got any worse or hasn't change within a certain amount of time. I was livid with them. They can't do this to her! I haven't left her side because I was scared. I was scared she might leave me and I didn't get to say goodbye. Or my parents pulling the plug without my knowledge because they knew I was against their decision.

    Days passed so slowly now. Hours, minutes, and seconds didn't exist to me anymore because the days just started to clump together. My body trying to fight the exhaustion, but my eyes are so tired...

    "Jackson?"

That voice...Miya?

    I shot up hearing her voice. She was awake! Her eyes were barely open but she was talking. I tried to leave to get the doctor but she grabbed my hand with a pleading tone.

    "Please don't leave me. I don't want to be alone."

I held her hand and comforted her a little.

   "I'm not leaving Miya. I'm just going to get a doctor. But you'll still see me outside the door.''

    I texted Mark and JB to inform everyone that Miya was awake. The doctor said we'll need to take it all slow because of her head pain but it's only a miracle she woke up at all.

    "I heard you Jackson. You really love me?"

She started to cry and I wiped her tears away.

    "I really do Miya. I'm a horrible oppa. I should have accepted you and let you explain your side. I'm so sorry."

    "No you're not. I should've understood that my approach to this all was wrong. I mean I could've been some crazy person just trying to get close to you all. But I was starting to think how I might not get to know you. I might lose something that I've always wanted. This will sound silly but I've always wanted a loving family. Getting to do real brother and sister stuff. Just to be accepted by you and get to hug you because you're real!"

She started to cry and I couldn't help but wipe her tears away and give her a hug. She was my sister and she was alive! I can't take her for granted anymore.

    The boys and my parents ran in the room after that. My mom and dad pushed me aside to hug Miya. RM was glaring at them but I just shook my head to him. Miya doesn't need to know what our parents decided. After them Jungkook hugged Miya. He was crying so hard though. She lifted his head and kissed his forehead. She was such a loving person. JB was a weird one though. He just held her hand and caressing her cheek. After he whispered something I pulled him out in the hallway. I need answers now!