Chapter 13

Miya's Point of View

    A few days have passed since the coffee shop and JB texted me asking if I was busy. I started to smile till Jungkook snuck up behind me and took my phone. I shook my head and started to smile. Such a little brother thing to do.

    "Oo is noona dating JB?!' Jungkook said with a fake surprised face.

     "I'm not dating anyone you dork." I said laughing and taking my phone back.

    "So does that mean you are still available?" Jimin asked.

Ugh these boys.

    "JB is just trying to help with the Jackson thing guys. I'm still single and I'm not looking." I said.

   "...yet."

I started to chase Jungkook till he ran behind Jin laughing.

    "Protect me hyung! Noona wants to hurt me!"

Jin just shook his head and told us both to stop. He is such a mom.

    I texted JB back saying how I was free and told RM I was heading out. Before I left though Jungkook ran to me giving me his mask. RM said it will keep my identity safe from possible rumors. I gave them both a hug and headed out.

    We met at a small restaurant. It was cozy and ran by this huge family of seven people.

    "They serve the best food. The guys and I found this place because your brother was complaining how hungry he was and then smelled this place making bulgolgi and ran in here. We ate so much food that day."

When he talks about his friends, he gets this light in his eyes because he cares so much. But then I feel bad hanging out with JB behind Jackson's back.

    "He's looking for you. Said that your parents really want to see you."

    "I really want to see them too but what if they see me and are disappointed that I'm not successful or anything special. Look at Jackson, he's successful and-"

    "Hey calm down. They are your parents, they'll love just knowing you're alive. Can I ask why you think they'll hate you?"

    "I was a disgrace to my adoptive parents. They kept my real name because they said it's a reminder that they won't really claim me as theirs."

JB grabbed my hand and I immediately jumped a bit. His hand was so warm and comforting.

    "Come back with me now. You can meet them today with Jackson."

I froze for a second. No no no it's too soon. Plus if I came in with Jaebum, then it will just raise questions.

    "Not today JB. Maybe tomorrow. Just 24 hours to prepare myself."

He shook his head and told me to go to the JYP building because they're practicing for their comeback.

    I finally arrived back at the BTS dorms and it seemed like they all were waiting by the door. They pretty much bombarded me with questions when I entered the room.

    "Did you have fun?"
     "Hope not too much fun."
    " Where did you guys go?"
    "He was a gentleman to you right?"

   "Ok guys calm down. It was just two friends hanging out. We hang out when you guys have free time. Why is this different?" I asked.

    "Because you don't get that sparkle in your eyes when you hang out with us." V said.

I didn't even known I had this "sparkle''. I mean I like hanging with JB but I barely know him. Plus he's the leader of my brothers group. My mind started to explode till RM asked to speak to me privately and everyone left.

    "What happened Miya?"

    "My parents asked to meet me. I'm mentally freaking out Namjoon! This is what I've always wanted but Jackson doesn't seem to like me, so why would they? Come with me tomorrow please! I need someone there if it all goes downhill."

    "It might just end up the way you wanted. But I'll come. The others might too because you're special to us too Miya. So if Jackson doesn't claim you, we will."

I started to cry because these boys are A part of my family now. They took me in and I don't think I could do any of this without them. I hugged RM and thanked him. But then felt warmth all around me because the rest of the boys joined in on the hug.