Chapter 9

Miya's Point of View

    A couple days have passed since that horrible day. Thank God RM was around to help me when no once else seemed to care. He took me in his place to dry off a little and that's when I met the rest of the group.

   *Flashback*

   We were hanging out in the living room just getting to know each other till six other guys walked through the door. I instantly got nervous and became quiet.

    "Hey guys, come here for a second."

During our time I found out that RM and the rest of his band spoke English. I was happy to hear that since I spoke no Korean.

    "Guys meet Miya. She'll be staying here for a bit till she gets back on her feet."

They all seemed skeptical because I'm just some random girl invading their space until on boy came up to me with a bright smile saying,

     "I'm your hope, you're my hope, I'm J-Hope.''

I giggled on how cute that was. I shook his hand repeating my name.

   Another boy with a deep voice and striking eyes just gave me a nod.

    "You can call me V."

    "And I'm Jungkook, the maknae."

RM whispered to me telling me that "maknae" means youngest.

   "I'm Jin, the oldest."

    "And most mother like. Jimin by the way." He said with a gentle smile.

   ''I'm Suga." A very pale boy said.

    "Nice to meet you all. I'm Miya Wang."

They all stared till V broke the silence.

    "You related to Jackson?"

I looked at RM for help. I didn't know these boys. Will they be as understanding as RM or would they think I'm crazy? RM nudged many shoulder, telling me I can trust them. So I told them my story while leaving them all in shock.

   *present time*

    After I told them they all wanted to help. They made me their temporary household assistant. As in I do cleaning, grocery shopping, delivery pick ups, etc. They even tried to pay me but I kept turning it down because they fed me and gave me a bed. So the least I could do was help around the dorm. But I decided to take a lunch and run to a coffee shop by the BTS dorm. What I didn't anticipate though was running into Jackson there.