I head to the counter and start making Crimson Tea, trying not to think about how quite the castle is.

Salem:... At this time, my Father would strong arm me into another movie night. Heh. I still don't know where he gets most of these movies. Human Centipede, Saw, Final Destination, The Hills have Eyes, even Maximum Overdrive. There's no way anyone in Remnant has an imagination twisted enough to come up with any of those. Maybe father, but he has admitted in not making any of them. Maybe I can get one of my underlings to join- I'm starting to talk to myself, aren't I?

The tea kettle starts to whistle, I pour in some red sap. I reach into the pantry and pull out a bottle of orphans blood. Adding a few drops to the tea, I put everything away and take my leave.

Salem: I need to preoccupy myself before I go mad... again. I wonder what father is up to?

*sip*

[Location: Beacon dorms]

Natalie p.o.v.

Natalie: zzz

(Y/n): Naaataliiieee~.

Natalie: zzz

(Y/n): Wakey, wakey Nataliiieee~.

Natalie: zzz

(Y/n): Wake up, damn it!

The covers get yanked from my body and I jump with a fright.

Natalie: Aah!

(Y/n): Come on, we need to get ready for classes. That means you two, as well!

Looking up, I see (y/n) already in his school uniform.

Elly: Mmmmrgh... Five more minutes.

(Y/n): I will go out and get a bucket of ice water. Come back, and douse you where you sleep! Understand!?

Nelly: "sigh" Fiiiiine.

She throws the blanket off of her and walks over to the dresser in nothing but a black tank top and white panties. Mumbling something about being immune.

(Y/n): C'mon, Brock. You too.

He yanks the covers from Brock and I immediately turn my head away with a blush.

(Y/n): Huh, mazel tov. Get up and get dressed, dude.

Turning my head back, I shield my eyes from Brocks... southern region as he sits up in bed.

Brock: "yawn" What time is it?

(Y/n): 6:57.

Brock:............. G'night.

(Y/n): Nonono! That means we have two hours to make ourselves presentable for the four hours or so of mental torture.

Brock: "grunt"

As we get dress, I think back to what we talked about yesterday before we went to bed, so we could get to know each other better. Elizabeth and Brock have known each other for years before Beacon and were surprised to be on the same team. Even though they fight a lot, they're happy to be together again. Elizabeth, Elly for short, used to live in Menagerie before her family decided to move to Vale. That's how she met Brock. Her semblance let's her create ice from the vapor in the air. Her weapon, 'Purity' that she got from her mother, helps her channel her semblance to make the ice stronger. She met Brock when she was getting bullied for being a faunus and he wanted to help her. Boy, was he surprised when she started beating up the bullies and almost beat him up too. Brock was taught at an early age how to fight. His father used to work in construction, so one day Brock built those two gauntlets 'The Incision' for his father to help at work. Unfortunately, his father got into an accident that forced him to retire. So he just kept the gauntlets for himself. His semblance let's him make his skin become hard as stone, making him almost invincible

(Just imagine a white Luke Cage)

I told them I was from a small harbor town east of Vale. I explained that I discovered my semblance when I brought a lily flower back to life. My aunt used to worry about my safety at times so she gave me her old revolver 'Blue Mist' and helped me practice with it.

(Y/n) is... interesting to say the least. He's from a small village deep in the desert of Vacuo where he and his people had to survive on a daily basis. After a vicious battle with a pack of grimm, the survivors were forced to move to a nearby settlement. During their travel, they set up camp for the night and he came across the remains of a strange creature and started carving the bones into weapons. During the same night, he stole the gun he now owns from a sleeping caravan. He calls his weapons, and I quote, 'Stabby, Shooty, and Stabby jr.' To make it easier to remember. He doesn't seem to have a semblance and for whatever reason, is okay with it. Saying, "What's the point of having super powers if you can't use it all the time", so he focused mostly on how to fight.

(Y/n): By Oum's life support, hurry up Natalie!

Snapping to attention, I put on the school jacket and follow the rest of my team.

(Y/n): Okay, I don't know how we were able to turn a simple five minute preparation into an hour... Elly!

Elly: Suck my lady dick.

(Y/n): But we still have another hour to get some breakfast and fully wake up before our first class.

Brock: Explain to me whyyyyyyyyyy we had to get up early?

(Y/n): Why?

[Location: Ports class]

As we are seated in the back row, the door slams open and eight people nearly collapse on top of each other.

Ruby: We made it!

(Y/n): That's why.

Brock:... I like the part where you said absolutely nothing up until now.

The whole day went on uneventful besides the part where Professor Port tried to hit on one of the students and (y/n) whispered, "Ain't nobody ridin' on your stache, Pete." Almost making Elly and Brock laugh.

The next day however...

[Location: Amphitheater]

(Y/n) p.o.v.

Today we get to legally beat the ever loving crap out of each other for the sake of training! Right now we just watched Jaune get man checked by Cardin Cockwhistle, then get lectured by Goodwitch on how not to suck at fighting. Then something about the Vytal Festival.

Glynda: Now, we have time for one more match. Let's see... (y/n) (l/n).

(Y/n): Sup, sugar lips.

Caught off guard, her eyes widen.

Glynda: "ahem" Please get ready and come to the stadium as I find you a sparring partner.

(Y/n): K.

As I make my way down, I start to think...

Who's the poor sod that's going up against me?

----

A/n: I hope you all read the extra crap at the bottom of these, 'cause for once this is important.

Who do you want to fight?

Ruby

Weiss

Blake

Yang

Pyrrha

Nora

Ren

Not Jaune, because he already fought.