Chapter six ( Almost A Fight )

Start from the beginning

" HUh make me ! we will see " He said giving me a mean smile

" we will " I said as I closed my curtains and immediately he turned on his music louder than before ..

911 !!

" Hello ! Please My neighbor seems to be out of his mind he is making so much noise and people can't sleep over here "

After a while I heard the sound of a police car .. I looked out of the window and saw the police officer talking to dann'y mother .. she called him and he got down stairs ..

I think I heard him apologizing before he raised his eyes and I hid behinf the curtains hoping that he didn't see me .. when the police officer left and Danny and his mother got in I took a breath of relief .. there was no more loud music I did my homework and and laid on my bed ..

" I made him HAhahahah !! " I said happily to myself ..

*****************************************************************

" why can't the bus come on time ! why should I wait too much !! " I grumbled while waiting for the bus .. I saw Danny coming out of his house ..

" Hey there ! " he said as he came next to me .. I tried to ignore him but he began again

" you can't ignore me ... after you called the cops yesterday !! "

" yes I can !... I warned you !! Now leave me alone It wouldn't be nice If someone saw you talking to an ugly nerdy like me !! "

By saying that I walked away from him .. he came in-front of me and opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out .. the bus came finally .. I got on and left him with his opened mouth ..

when I reached school I caught up with Janie we walked to class together and every thing went good until she decided to talk about him .. of course she will talk about him !!

" Kasey how are things with Danny ?! " she winked

" can you Just stop mentioning him , please !! "

" well .. I hear-ed that rebel lint er is his girlfriend the cheer captain .. they say that she is so sexy "

I gave her uncaring look but I felt something wrong !! rebel ! I mean who would name his daughter rebel ! the lunch bell stopped me from thinking and brought me back to reality ..

During lunch we " Me and Janie " saw Danny walking in the lunch room with his girlfriend ! .. Man she looked really sexy ! she was blonde and her hair was like the rays of the sun she looked hot in that short skirt she was wearing and that pin-key blouse ! I saw them holding hands and she gave him a kiss on his cheek .. I tried as hard as I could to ignore them ..

" well It seems that you don't have any chance ! Bad for you !! " Janie said looking sad

" oh Janie I didn't like him in the first place remember ?!! "

" But .. you guys would really look cute together ! "

" Just stop " I said " when will I see your boyfriend ? " I said trying to change the subject

" you can meet him now ! he is in our school ! "

" really ! that pretty good ! I gave her wide smile "

" come I will introduce you "

I followed and she stopped by Ed and hugged him .. The gentle Ed from the bus !!

" Hey Kasey ! what's up ?! " he said as soon as he saw me ..

" Hey Ed ! " I said raising my hands a little bit