Epilogue!

The episode starts with Naira and Kartik reaching Singhania Sadan.

Naira and Kartik entered inside Singhania Sadan with babies. They were given a warm welcome.

Akshara:- Naira you Okay? Are you feeling weak?

Naira:- Nahi Maa I'm fine!

Naitik:- Akshara give Kaira to me!

Akshara:- Kyu? I want to play with my grandchildren!

Naitik:- But I also want to play!

Akshara:- I want to play with both! You want play with Kaira!

Kaira raised her hand and moved her finger towards Kartik.

Akshara:- Oh! So Princess wants to play with her Papa!

Kartik:- See how much my Princess loves me!

Kartik too Kaira from Akshara. He started playing with Kaira. Kaira held Kartik's nose and smiled.

Kartik:- So my Princess loves my nose! Very bad!

Karna was playing with Akshara's dupatta.

Akshara:- Yeh lo! Karna is playing with my dupatta!

Karna covered his face with that dupatta.

Akshara:- Naira I think he's feeling sleepy!

Kartik:- Naira Kaira is also feeling sleepy! You do one thing first make Karna sleep till then I'll take care of Kaira!

Naira:- Hmm!

Akshara gave Karna to Naira. They went to their room. Naira was feeding Karna whole Kartik was busy playing with Kaira.

Naira was feeling blessed to have Kartik in her life. She was adoring the best father-daughter pair.

Naira(teary-eyed):- Kartik!

Kartik looked at her. He was worried for Naira. He went and sat beside Naira.

Kartik:- Naira What happened? You Okay?

Naira:- Thank you Kartik!

Kartik:- For What?

Naira:- For Loving me! For marrying me! For giving me happiness! For giving me these 2 angels! For completing me!

Kartik:- Naira I love you! Thanks to you for giving me chance to make you enjoy life! You gave me chance to love you! You gave me chance to fill you with pure love! You gave birth to our love symbols!

Naira hugged Kartik. Kaira pulled Naira's dupatta.

Kartik:- She is also saying Mumma please don't cry! Papa loves you! Kaira also loves you!

Naira:- Mumma loves you and Karna too Kaira!

Kartik:- And me?

Naira:- I love you the most!

Kartik kissed on her forehead.

Kartik:- Naira you feed Kaira! Give me Karna! I'll make him sleep in the cradle! On bed he will be a little uncomfortable!

Naira took Kaira whole Kartik took Karna. Kartik laid Karna in the cradle. Naira was feeding Kaira. Kartik was sitting near Karna.

Kartik:- He looks cute like you while sleeping!

Naira:- Kaira looks like you!

Kartik:- She's my daughter!

Naira:- He's my son!

Kaira too slept. Kartik picked her in his arms and laid her also in cradle beside Karna.

Naira sat beside Kartik. Kartik took her in hug. Naira wrapped her arms around his waist.

Naira:- Kartik is everyone happy?

Kartik:- Why are you asking this Naira?

Naira:- I wanted to be sure!

Kartik:- You are saying this because of Bhua Dadi!

Naira:- Hmm!

Kartik:- Naira Whatever happens I'm always with you! Mumma Papa also after knowing your truth supported you na! We all love you! You are my life!

Naira:- I'm sorry if my words hurt you!

Kartik:- Nahi Naira its a normal question! You were worried that's Why you asked!! Now stop thinking abt that!

Naira:- I love you!

Kartik:- I love you more!

Naira kissed on his cheek. Kartik looked at her. Kartik cupped her face and smashed his lips on her lips. They started kissing each other hungrily. They broke the kiss after 20 minutes.
Kartik joined his forehead with her forehead.

Kartik:- Naira Doctor has said that you have to take of yourself! You missed your periods na that also more than 10 months! It will pain! You have to take complete bed rest!

Naira:- Bas Kartik! How much you will speak?

Kartik:- Arrey I'm telling you what doctor said!

Naira:- When I have you with me I don't have to worry! I know you will love me and take care of me!

Kartik:- I love you na!

Naira:- I love you too!

Kartik:- But I love you more!

Kartik kissed on Naira's forehead. They looked at their babies who were sleeping peacefully.

Kartik:- Our Kaira!

Naira:- Our Karna!

Kartik/Naira:- Our life and our love!

Naira kept her head on his shoulder. Kartik wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

Naira:- Kartik Ki Naira!

Kartik:- Naira Ka Kartik!

Naira:- Kartik Ki Kaira!

Kartik:- Naira ka Karna!!

They both smiled looking at the babies.

THE END!!!!!!!!!!