Part-33

The episode starts with everyone organising the party.

It was evening 6:00 am

Everyone was present. They were just waiting for Kartik. Naira got a phone call and she went to her room. Akshara and Naitik also went out for some work.

Kartik was standing outside the airport. He boarded the taxi and went towards Singhania Sadan.

A lady entered inside Singhania Sadan.

Devyani:- Baisa!

Bhabhi Maa:- Baisa!

Mishti:- Oh No! Bhua Dadi!

Baisa met everyone.

Baisa:- Kahan hai Naira? I came to meet her!

Mishti:- Bhabhi got a call Bhua Dadi! She is in room!

Baisa:- Call her fast!

Mishti:- Jee!

Laksh:- I'll call Chachi!

Laksh went to Naira's room.

Laksh:- Chachi!

Naira:- Haan bacha!

Laksh:- Bhua Dadi has come!

Naira:- Bhua Dadi? Who?

Laksh:- Arrey Dadu's sister!

Naira:- Oh Acha Okay! I'm coming!

Laksh:- Chachi Come fast otherwise she will taunt you! She is like this only!

Naira:- Your Chachu told me! Bacha just 2 minutes please!

Laksh:- Okay Chachi!

Laksh and Naira went downstairs. Naira was back facing Baisa.

Bhabhi Maa:- There comes our Kartik's Naira!

Baisa turned and was shocked to see Naira. Naira also saw Baisa. Now they were standing in front of each other. Naira was shocked to see her.

Baisa:- This is Kartik's Naira!

Devyani:- Haan Baisa!

Rajshri:- What happened Baisa?

Baisa:- But she is already married!

Everyone was shocked. There was only family. No guests!

Bhabhi Maa:- Baisa you are confusing Naira with someone else!

Vishambhar:- Haan Baisa!

Baisa:- Naira if I'm not wrong you are from Darjeeling?

Naira kept quiet. She was waiting for Kartik to come.

Baisa:- Bolo!

Naira:- Jee I'm from Darjeeling!

Baisa:- You were married to Yuvraj Khanna?

Listening to Yuvraj's name Naira was shivering. She was remembering his deeds. She saw Yuvraj beating him. She saw Yuvraj molesting him.

Keerti:- Naira Answer na! Who is Yuvraj? Did you ever marry him?

Naira kept quiet.

Baisa:- Her silence is saying everything!

Varsha:- Naira Beta Bolo! Please!

Rukmini:- What she will say now? Whatever Baisa said is true that's why she is quiet!!

Bhabhi Maa(angry):- You betrayed our Kartik! Our family! How can you do this Naira? You are already married!

Naira:- Badi Dadi It's not whole truth!

Mishti and Laksh called Kartik but his phone was switched off.

Bhabhi Maa:- Then speak up!

Naira:- Badi Dadi Please wait till Kartik comes!

Baisa:- Haan so that you can brainwash him! Kaveri throw this girl out of this house!

Keerti:- How can you do this Bhua Dadi? If Naira is saying to wait for Kartik then wait na!

Nandini:- Wait for Kartik please!

Baisa held Naira's arm and dragged her. She threw Naira outside. She was abt to fall as her foot tripped but someone held her. She knew that touch.

Naira:- Kartik!

She looked up and saw Kartik. His eyes were showing pure hatred and anger. He was looking angrily at Baisa. He made Naira stand. He again brought Naira inside.

Baisa:- This girl will not come inside!

Kartik was hell angry. He left Naira. He turned towards Baisa and slapped her very hard. Baisa fell on the floor. Everyone was shocked.

Kartik(angry+shouting):- Till date I never spoke anything against a lady but today you make me do this! What you know abt Naira? Tell me! What you know? Yes Naira and Yuvraj were married once!

Naira quietly went to their room. She packed her stuff.

Rajshri:- Kartik please tell us the matter!

Kartik:- What should I tell? Can't you trust Naira? Why you didn't stop this lady? She was throwing my Naira out of this house! I know everything abt Naira's past!

Baisa:- Then tell us!

Kartik:- Who are you? Why should I tell you? You aren't owner of this house that you will throw my Naira out! You are nothing just a guest who comes without invite!

Bhabhi Maa slapped Kartik.

Bhabhi Maa:- Kartik!

Kartik:- I also know how to shout Mrs Kaveri Singhania!

Everyone was shocked.

Keerti:- Kartik please calm down!

Kartik:- Me and my Naira are leaving this house forever! I thought you will love her but....I just went out for 4 days and you all! Chi! I don't want to call you my family!

Kartik angrily went to his room.