Part-3

The episode starts with next day.

Morning 8:30 am

Naira and Kartik entered at the same time. They both bumped into each other.

Naira closed her eyes in fear of falling. But Kartik held her. Naira opened her eyes and got lost in those dark orbs.
Kartik was lost in her painful eyes.

Their trance broke when Kartik's phone rang. Kartik made Naira stand.

Kartik:- I'm sorry!

Naira:- Thank you!

They both spoke at the same time. Kartik went inside the office and entered his cabin.

He picked up the call.

Kartik:- Hello!

Zoya:- Chachu!

Kartik:- Haan Zoya!

Zoya:- Kaisa hai?

Kartik:- Zoya I want to talk abt something! Are you alone?

Zoya:- Yes Kartik!

Kartik:- Acha Sun! Yaar I have employee. She is always under some fear. I want to take her out of that fear. Sometimes I feel that she seems to have lost the game of life. I want her to tell that there's still life ahead. I want to tell her to be strong. But I'm not able to! What should I do? She needs to laugh and smile. Bata na?

Zoya:- Arrey bolne de na!

Kartik:- Haan Bol!

Zoya:- Kartik! You give her the reason to smile na. You become her strength na.

Kartik:- Arrey wah! Meri friend !Itne ache ideas!

There was a knock on Kartik's cabin.

Kartik:- I'll talk later Zoya! Bye!

Kartik cut the call.

Kartik:- Come in!

Naira opened the cabin door. Kartik was just staring her lovingly. Kartik's cabin tv was on.

Naira saw a case of domestic violence on a girl. One lady saying that it's girl's fault who believe and trust their abusive husbands.

Kartik also concentrated on that case. Other lady said that it's society's fault who don't let girls get their respect they deserve.

Naira started shivering. Kartik noticed it. Kartik went to her and tried to calm her. Naira hugged Kartik tightly. Kartik was taken back. But he didn't hug her back. He thought she might feel uncomfortable. But Naira's hold on him was increasing. So he wrapped his arms around Naira.

After few minutes,Naira realised their proximity. They broke the hug.

Naira:- I'm sorry sir!

Kartik:- It's Okay! You Okay na?

Naira:- Yes Sir! I came here to discuss some work.

Kartik:- Ya please sit!

Naira and Kartik started discussing the work. Kartik was just staring Naira lovingly.

After the work Naira left.

Kartik smiled at her retreating back.