Part-5

The episode starts with Naira and Kartik reaching Naira's apartment.

Kartik:- Bye!

Naira:- Coffee!

Kartik was surprised. Naira cursed herself for doing this but her heart was saying to do it.

Kartik:- Okay!

Kartik and Naira went inside. Kartik sat on the couch. Naira went to change. Kartik was looking here and there when his foot hit something. He looked down and saw a box beneath the couch.

Kartik took out that box. He opened that box. There was a paper and some photos. Kartik saw those photos. They were Naira's photos with her family.

Kartik opened that paper and he got the biggest shock of his life. Tears formed in his eyes. He was shocked to read that Naira was a divorcee.

Naira came out and saw Kartik looking at her things. Naira held that box. Kartik stood up. Naira was shocked to see Kartik. Her heart crushed into pieces.

Naira:- Sir what are you doing with my things?

Kartik:- Naira you are divorced? Who is your husband?

Naira(anger):- Why you are taking interest in my life? Who gave you right to interfere in my life?

Kartik(holding her from shoulders):- Because I love you Naira!

Naira slapped Kartik. Kartik was shocked.

Naira:- Shut up! You don't have love for me! You just have lust for me!

Kartik:- Naira I love you! It's only love not lust!

Naira:- Every man is Same! They don't live their wives. They love beating their wives.

Kartik:- Nahi Naira! I'm saying truth that I love you! Whatever you will say I'll do! However you will say I'll live! Please don't say my love is lust.

Naira:- Nahi you are also like that Yuvraj Khanna!

Naira was shivering and sweating now. She was getting those flashbacks of someone beating her.

Naira was moving behind. She leaned to the wall and fell on the floor. Kartik went to her and sat in front of her.

Kartik(holding her hands):- Naira I love you! Please tell me what happened with you? Please trust me! I'll never betray you!

Naira saw pure love and concern in Kartik's eyes. She knew he will always be with him. Her mind was saying that every man is same. Her heart was saying that only Kartik can heal her wounds.

Naira:- I was just 20 years old. One day....

FLASHBACK STARTS

Naira completed her graduation a week back only. They live in Darjeeling.

One day,a boy came there at her house.
Naira's family welcomed him.

Boy:- I'm Yuvraj Khanna!

Naira's father:- You are business Yuvraj Khanna right?

Yuvraj:- Yes! Actually I came here to ask for Naira's hand for me. I have no one in my family that's why I came! I love Naira.

Naira smiled a little.

Naira's mother:- Naira tell your answer?

Naira just went to her room leaving a smile. It was considered Yes.

After 2 months Naira and Yuvraj got married.

Naira was happy. But she didn't know what next will come.

Yuvraj welcomed Naira in his house on the wedding day. They went to their room.

Yuvraj brought a glass of milk. A cockroach crawled up to Naira's shoulder. Yuvraj picked that cockroach and dipped it in milk. He ate that cockroach.

Naira was shocked to see Yuvraj's this behaviour.

Yuvraj got up and went towards his cupboard. He opened his cupboard and took out two rods from inside. He moved towards Naira.

Yuvraj while hitting rods on the bed was instructing Naira. Naira was crying. She was scared. Naira's cries made him mad and he ended up beating Naira with those rods.

Days passed like this

Every day Yuvraj used to lock her in the house. If Naira did smallest mistake like a little problem in ironing clothes Yuvraj would burn her hand.

Whenever he was angry on Naira he used to beat her with belts and rods.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Kartik was shocked listening this. He wasn't able to feel anything inside him. He was feeling empty.

Kartik:- What happened after that Naira?

Naira looked at Kartik.