Part-11

The episode starts with Naira asking Kartik.

Naira:- What happened after that Kartik?

Kartik:-After that.....

FLASHBACK STARTS

Naksh was driving while Kartik was sitting on passenger seat. Keerti was sitting on the back seat.

After almost 10 minutes,they reached hospital.

Naksh:- Kartik you take Keerti inside. I'll park the car.

Kartik:- Okay Bhai! Chaliye Bhabhi!

Kartik held Keerti and took her inside. Kartik and Keerti were abt to enter inside hospital when they heard bullet shots.

They turned and saw someone shooting Naksh.

Kartik(shouting):- Bhai!

Keerti:- Naksh!

Kartik ran to that man and beaten him up.

Kartik:- Why you did this to my Bhai?

Man:- Our boss ordered us to do! Naksh Singhania didn't give him his money back.

Kartik:- Money?

Man:- 70 lakhs! He was involved in gambling!

Kartik and Keerti both were shocked.
Naksh was taken inside hospital. Naksh died on the spot.

The man was arrested.

Kartik:- Inspector one sec! I want to talk to you.

Kartik:- When you tell my family all this you just tell them that instead of Naksh Bhai I was involved in gambling! Please it's a request! My Mumma will die if she came to know this! She loved Naksh Bhai the most. Please sir I beg of you! For my Mumma's sake please tell this lie.

Inspector:- Okay!

Police took that man. Keerti came to Kartik.

Keerti:- Kartik are you mad? You are taking Naksh's blame on yourself!

Kartik held Keerti's hand and kept on his head.

Kartik:- Bhabhi you will never tell this to anyone! You know na how much Mumma Papa is proud of Naksh Bhai! If they came to know they will break! Your child also will feel bad! Please Bhabhi for Mumma please!

Keerti was crying. Singhania family came to know this.

Keerti and Kartik came to Singhania Sadan with Naksh's body. Kartik was abt to enter when Akshara....

Akshara:- Don't you dare come inside!

Kartik:- Mumma!

Akshara slapped Kartik.

Akshara:- Don't dare call me Mumma! You snatched my Naksh from me!

Akshara started beating and slapping Kartik. Keerti was abt to speak when Kartik signalled her to not.

Akshara threw Kartik out of the house on the road.

Akshara:- Never come in front of me!

Bhabhi Maa:- Akshara....

Naitik:- Nahi Bhabhi Maa! I don't believe that he's my son. He did gambling. Because of him Naksh died! Get lost Kartik!

Akshara and others went inside. They closed the door. Kartik got up and started walking. His wounds were bleeding. But he didn't care.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Naira was shocked to listen this. She was crying.

Naira:- You sacrificed your happiness for your Mumma's happiness and peace!

Kartik:- From childhood always Mumma sacrificed her happiness for me and Bhai! So I did this as a token of love for her!

Naira knew Kartik is broken inside. She cupped Kartik's face. She immediately smashed her lips on Kartik's lips.

Kartik was startled first but later gave in. They were kissing each other hungrily. Their tongues were fighting for dominance. They broke the kiss after 20 minutes.

Naira hid her face in Kartik's chest. Kartik was holding her very tightly.

Naira:- Kartik!

Kartik:- Hmm!

Naira:- At least Tell your Bhabhi and Badi Dadi abt our wedding!

Kartik:- Will you talk to them?

Naira:- Me! how can I?

Kartik:- Naira they will not eat you! Relax!

Kartik called on Mishti's number. Mishti picked it after 2-3 rings.

Mishti:- Hello Bhai!

Kartik:- Mishtu kaisi hai?

Mishti:- Achi hun Bhai! Aap kaise ho?

Kartik:- I'm sitting with my love how will I be?

Mishti(shocked):- Love!!!

Kartik:- Your Bhabhi!

Mishti:- Bhai you are getting married? One sec

Mishti went in hall. Everyone was sitting there.

Mishti:- Badi Dadi! Tau Ji! Tai Ji! Mumma! Papa! Dadi! Dadu! Bhabhi!

Kartik:- Mishti calm down!

Mishti:- Kya Bhai!! Atleast Family should know that you are getting married!

Bhabhi Maa:- Kartik is getting married!
Give me the phone!

Mishti:- I'll put on loud speaker! Tai Ji Tau Ji Atleast today don't do anything Bhabhi is sitting near Bhai!

Mishti turned on the speaker.

Kartik:- Mishti I have got married yaar!

Everyone was shocked.