Part-13

The episode starts with Keerti thinking.

Keerti was fighting between her heart and her mind.

Her mind was saying that no Keerti don't tell! Don't forget Kartik's oath.

Her heart was saying that tell them Keerti! Tell them everything. Don't separate a mother and son.

Her chain of thoughts broke when she heard Akshara and Naitik blaming Kartik.

Keerti(shouting):- Bas Maa! Bas! Naksh died because of his own deeds!

Everyone shockingly looked at Keerti.

Devyani:- What do you mean Keerti?

Keerti fell on the floor crying.

Keerti:- Your Duggu was bad Maa! Your Kittu is just paying for Naksh's sins! Your Kittu is innocent! Your Duggu betrayed you!

Everyone was shocked. Akshara went and held Keerti.

Akshara:- What do you mean Keerti?

Keerti suddenly remembered Kartik's oath. She immediately got up and wiped her tears.

Keerti:- Nothing Maa! Laksh you play here! I'm feeling sleepy!

Laksh:- Okay Mumma!

Naitik:- Keerti you said that Kartik is innocent what was it?

Keerti:- It's better I should clear everything.!!!

Rajshekhar:- What clear Keerti?

Keerti:- Maa I'll ask you some questions will you answer truly?

Akshara:- Haan!

Keerti:- Kartik never went against your wish. Right?

Akshara:- Hmm!

Keerti:- He never did anything without asking you and getting your consent. Right?

Akshara:- Hmm!

Keerti:- Do you think Kartik can do gambling or anything such? Did he ever wanted that you should feel weak on anything?

Akshara was just looking at Keerti.

Keerti:- Papa you always said that Naksh is the best. Kartik just knows how to waste money! He doesn't know how to respect relations! The truth is totally opposite! Maa you cursed Kartik for that thing which he never did!

Akshara:- Keerti speak clearly?

Keerti:- That's the thing I can't do! I can't tell you anything clearly! Kartik's oath is stopping me! Otherwise I wouldn't have let Kartik sacrifice his everything for your well being!

Mishti:- Ek Minute! That girl also was talking abt some sacrifice on phone which Bhai made at age of 18 years that means exactly 5 years back! Naira Bhabhi stopped that girl telling abt family being on call!

Keerti:- You still have time Maa! Otherwise you will lose your another son too!

Saying this Keerti went to her room leaving confused family.

Bhabhi Maa:- Naitik go to that police station and get those details again! For our family's sake!

Naitik:- Hmm! I'll go!

Akshara:- I'll accompany you Naitik!

Naitik:- Nahi Akshara! I'll go and call you!

Naitik and Shaurya left.

Rajshri:- I think we should once again talk to Keerti.

Akshara:- Hmm!

They were abt to go to Keerti's room when Laksh and Mishti came running downstairs. Laksh was crying.

Devyani:- Kya hua Mishti? Why is Laksh crying?

Mishti:- Dadi Bhabhi is breaking Naksh Bhai's photos and cursing him!

They all went to Keerti's room. But stopped outside only. Akshara opened the door slightly. They wanted to know the truth which Keerti was hiding.

Keerti(while breaking Naksh's photos):- Why Naksh? Why? Because of you Kartik is bearing all this! He was always son of Maa Papa but you can never become their son. That day Maa cursed Kartik but I felt like killing you again if your were alive. Because of your one mistake Kartik and Maa separated. I can't even tell the family abt your deeds! Because of you Kartik's marriage happened without his family's blessings. You are the worst son in this world Naksh! I'll never let Laksh be like you! I want that my Laksh should be like Kartik who can do anything for Maa! The much he loves Akshara Maa that much Maa hates him. The moment Maa will know truth she will break down!

Keerti tore away every of her and Naksh's photo.

Keerti:- Maa Papa always said that they are proud of you but if they came to know your reality they would have killed you with your own hands. If they came to know that you used to beat me they would have killed you right away!

Everyone was shocked listening to this. Akshara was broken listening to Naksh's deeds. They all quietly left from there.