Little More Love

"I'm so happy right now" Jungkook watched Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung walk out hand in hand, red up to their ears. He watched them walk off to their date, proudly feeling like a parent of some sort. He continued to sit at the counter, his chin resting on his hand. He patiently waited for Jimin to walk through the door, knowing his smile would be there as soon as they saw each other. He was proud that he could call such an amazing human his boyfriend. He didn't really understand how something so sudden had happened, but he didn't regret it. Not once. He thought about how they met, and when he started to like him, until a sudden voice surprised him, right by his ear.

"Jungkook ah~" Jimin was leaning across the counter, his stomach completely on top of it.

"O-oh, Jimin hyung, good morning" Jungkook smiled at Jimin, and placed a kiss on his nose, as he was still leaning on the counter.

"Cheeks or lips darling."

Jungkook smiled a little more, and saw Jimin's eyes smile as well, clearly enjoying his teasing. "Okay babe, just for you." He leaned forward just a little and barely kissed his lips, just to tease him."

"Oh that doesn't count!"

"It was a kiss on the lips, was it not?"

"It was...but!-"

"Nope! It counts."

"That's not fair." Jimin pouted and carefully sunk back to the ground. "That sounds like you need to be taught a lesson on listening."

Jungkook smiled then laughed. "What kind of lesson would it be?" His eyes glinted lustfully for a second, Jimin catching on.

"Maybe a lesson meant for the back room?"

"How loud are you gunna be?"

"I'm not giving that much of a lesson."

"Aww, I'm disappointed. Maybe this is a two parter?"

"God damn it your flirting is a lot to handle..." Jimin went around the counter grabbing Jungkook's sleeve, pulling him back to the back room, closing the door after them. Jungkook immediately pushed him against the wall and started kissing him. He pulled away to leave some of his words in Jimin's brain.

"Maybe you can give me a little more love while at my place?..."

"I'll give you as much as I can here, and we can finish the job at your place." Jimin smirked slightly before attacking Jungkook's lips, creating no space between them.

~

"Okay Jungkook, your place is small, slightly messy, but it's adorable."

They laid in bed, Jungkook without his shirt, Jimin without pants.
"It's alright I guess, I mean, Tae is a tiny bit messy, but it's usually a little cleaner than this. He's been sleeping all day cause of his project. It looks really good to be honest, as rushed as it was." Jungkook was proud of his hyung for working so hard, even if that meant he worked himself to sleep.

Jimin smiled and moved more onto Jungkook chest. "He seems like a great guy, although it's weird that I've only seen him while he's been asleep."

"Well I mean, it's better that he was sleeping tonight otherwise he'd definitely have felt awkward."

"Yeah, I think so too..."

"I love you Jimin."

"W-w-where did that come from?!" Jimin felt his face blow up in heat, as he turned into his stomach to look at Jungkook.

"I was just thinking about how lucky I am." Jungkook smiled sheepishly.

"Well...I love you too Jungkook." He smiled back lovingly, his eyes turning into crescent moons.

Jungkook reached down and kissed him, and they slept, unaware Taehyung had listened to their fluffy conversation from outside the door where he had been debating whether or not to come in to check on them. Seems like he didn't need to.

~End~