Confessions

Jungkook continued to hug Jimin, completely comfortable, the shorter not complaining or moving. They stayed there for a while, until a customer came in, looking for a helper. Jungkook pushed Jimin away, and blushed after seeing Jimin's face. He was completely red. Jimin looked down, covering his face with his sleeves. Jungkook felt his own face heat up, but walked off to find the person who looked like they needed help. He found them, helped them, and saw Jimin go into the back room. He went to the counter and rang them up, then carefully went to the back room.

"You good there Jimin hyung?..." Jungkook took off his apron and set it on a hook in the wall.

"Y-yeah, I'm good, don't worry..."

"Why were you so red?" Jungkook pulled up a stool and sat across from the other.

"Do you really want to hear it?..."

"If there is a reason then yes, I would like to." Jungkook tried to look at Jimin's eyes, but he was still hiding behind his sleeve.

"Well, first you moved me closer, and I could feel your heartbeat get faster and faster, and I dunno, it made me feel so secured and warm and I don't know! I shouldn't have been so embarrassed..."

Jungkook could feel his own face continue to rise in heat. "My heart beat faster?"

"Really fast."

"Damn it."

"Why did you curse?..."

"Well I don't know what magic spell you put on me, but I might be getting more then friendship feelings. So damn it. I wasn't looking to date, but I like having you by my side."

Jimin blushed more. "You're not fucking around?"

"I'm not...there's many things I like about you..." Jungkook felt his face heat up more, his pink cheeks turning red. But if he stopped now, he probably wouldn't say it again. "Your laugh is adorable, your kindness is remarkable, and I like how jealous you get, it's adorable just like you. I get happy when you smile at me, and I get excited when you move closer to me. I feel accomplished when you want to be with me instead of other people, and I enjoy...I enjoy when you touch me." Jungkook finished his words, now completely flustered at when he had just managed to say.

"Y-y-y- that's not- you're- this isn't fair! I wanted to be the first to tell you everything important and everything amazing about you." Jimin was also red, no longer hiding as he watched Jungkook struggle to be less red. "I love when you talk about things you love. Your cuteness never ends and your muscles make you sexy as fuck, but you're still handsome and adorable? I don't know how you manage to be all of them, but you are. Your dancing is mesmerizing, and I honestly wish I could watch you do everything you love without end. You seem to really put people before yourself, and you're a hard worker. No matter how shy you seem, you're really outgoing once I got to know you. I love how you look at me when you're annoyed too. I like your attention."

Jungkook couldn't be more red. He also couldn't figure out a way to speak anymore.

"So..." Jimin started as he watched Jungkook, who was clearly unable to take a compliment. "You're now my for real boyfriend?"

Jungkook nodded. "For real."

"And...you said you like it when I touch you?"

"S-shut up. Your hands are cold." Jungkook tried to act like he still didn't like to be touched, but Jimin moved closer by climbing on the table, then sitting on it, so that he was right in front of Jungkook with his legs dangling.

"Can I kiss you? Not on the cheek?"

"You want to be my first kiss?"

"Oh. My. God. I get the pleasure of being your first kiss?"

"Y-yeah...only if you want to."

"I want to be all of your firsts." Jimin slinked down onto Jungkook's lap and tilted Jungkook's head down a little, then slowly leaned up and kissed him. Jungkook leaned down slightly to make it more comfortable, and kissed back.
It was careful and slow, masking how Jungkook felt as first. It was a kiss that quickly escalated into what Jimin felt, and soon the kiss was hot and needy. Jimin bit down on Jungkook's bottom lip slightly, asking for permission inside his mouth. Jungkook slowly opened his mouth, not knowing how much of a mistake that was. Jimin played with his tongue masterfully, exploring his mouth completely, making Jungkook turn a shade darker then before, eyes going wide, and instinctively tried to pull away.

Jimin didn't let him. He continued to kiss him until he pulled away, to see the beautiful sight of a red, heavy breathing Jungkook.

"Damn...that was really good."

"J-Jimin hyung..." He looked down, trying to become less red.

"Yes Jungkookie?"

"Again..." Jungkook looked up from his downward gaze, more confidently this time.

"Just remember. You have work still, and I'm not to blame if someone sees it get hot and heavy." Jimin scooted closer then he already was. Jungkook nodded. "Alright then, you risk taker. Let's go for round two."

Jimin started the kiss immediately, more passionately and more rough this time. He felt no need to be careful anymore, and since Jungkook asked for it, he would give it to him. The kiss started with tongue this time, and Jimin was surprised as Jungkook held dominance in their mouths. He felt his mouth being explored, and he couldn't help his hands to roam. Jimin slid his cold hands up Jungkook's back, moving them in circles. Jungkook suddenly wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and stood up, knocking the stool back as he placed Jimin on the table, not breaking the kiss. Jimin felt a shiver run down his spine as he just felt how strong Jungkook was. He wrapped his legs around Jungkook once more, and moved his hands back to his sides. And slowly...he moved one of his hands to Jungkook's pants, trying to silently get them off. Maybe his shirt would be easier, but Jimin didn't care. Jungkook was to close to not try to take some clothes off of him.

But just as he tried, the bell to the door rang, making both stop in their tracks, the kiss stopped. Jungkook tried to move to get his apron on, but Jimin tightened his legs around him.

"You're gunna stop?" He pouted, having not gotten a single piece of clothing off. He looked cute, Jungkook wouldn't lie.

"Well...I'm not done yet. We can just continue at your house, can't we?" Jungkook unwrapped Jimin's legs, and fixed up his clothes, then put his apron back on, making him look professionally cute once again.

"I think I like the sound of that."