Chapter 17 Long overdue

Start from the beginning

The man looks at me and shakes his head.

"I've already said too much really-"

"No you didn't. You didn't sa-" He stops me with a finger to my face, anger ecident in his eyes. But it isn't just anger it's like he's trying to tell me something with his eyes.

"Punch me" He whispers.

"What?" I say taking a step back.

"Do it. Take my keys. It's parked in the back of the house just do it." He rushes out.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH. I'M GONNA SHOW YOU WHI A REAL MAN IS." He lunges at me and before I can think we're both in the floor. Him on top of me.

"What are you doing you were supposed to punch me?" He whisper yells.

"Well you went too fast-"

"Just shut up and do it."

"Okay." I bring my knee to his nuts and roll us over as he yells out in pain.

"YOU SICK PERVERTED FUCK" I kick him as he leans over in pain.

"Alright a bit much."

"Sorry," I whisper as I take both his keys and gun giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Waayy woah make sure the safety is on."

"Okay." I turn back and look at the man who saved my life.

He flags me off with a half smile and i slide the kitchen door open. I've never been to the back back of the house so I choose to run until I find it. 

"Okay okay okay okay,"I chant as I run past bushes hopping over nick backs that had clearly been forgotten about back here.

Footsteps approach behind me and I speed up.

Why am I always running from people?

The back of the house approached but I don't see a vehicle.

He really was an old pervert!

The footsteps get closer and I begin to panic.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh," My inner voice screams.

Screw it.

I run and go to hop over the fence, as I speed past the grey car packed in the far left between the house and back of the garage garage -wait grey car parked next to the garage?

Great.

I dig my heels in the ground as I slip onto my ass pushing back up onto my feet unlocking the car.

"HA. YES." I scream as I open the door thrusting the key into the ignition.

The road is a few feet away from me and I'll have to go through security but who cares!

The car roars to life and I am off. I sled past the acres and acres of land that I barely got to see while I was here. The sky is a beautiful blue but as beautiful as it is it does not symbolize anything that I have been through or what I'm going through now. Damian should be coming after me in a few minutes and I honestly don't know what my plan is.

I gas it past the security clarence, taking out the steel gate that separates the villa from the rest of California. I look in the rear view mirror to see if I'm being followed and to my surprise I am not.

I stop at a red light to gather my thoughts and also fix myself up a little. I am a mess mentally and physically.

"It's okay. We're fine." I say into reflection on the side of the car. I feel my cheek and wipe under my eyes.