1. Caught

De'Ari

"De'Janae you gone get us caught! I knew I shouldn't have listen to you!" I yelled. She dragged me to some party knowing we have school in 6 hours. If my momma or daddy wake up and see we're gone they're going to kill us.

"Calm down Ari. We not gone get in trouble. I made sure that they were sleep before we left. The party is almost over." Janae said. I swear if we get caught I'm never going anywhere else with her.

It was now 3 am when we were sneaking in the house. The lights were still off. Soon as we walked in she stumbles into the table. Did I mention she drunk as hell?

"Omg Janae be quiet before you wake the whole house up!" I semi yelled. She giggled. The living room light came on. My eyes almost fell out my head. Both my parents looked mad as hell. I silently gulped. Janae had her back facing them.

"I'm going to ask one time. Where the fuck y'all grown asses coming from like that?" Daddy said way to calm for my liking. I didn't bother to look at my momma, but I could feel her eyes boring on me. We were dressed in these short ass dresses De'Janae had bought yesterday and heels.

Janae turned around giggling and laughing at our parents. I never seen my momma move so damn fast in my life. She jacked Janae ass up. I bet she wasn't drunk no more

"Get your hands off me crazy bitch!" Janae yelled. Uh oh.

"Oh I haven't put my hands on you yet. And yes I am a crazy bitch!" My mom spat. I flinched back. She punched Nae so hard I thought I got hit. She hit the floor groaning.

"Bitch you must have lost your mind talking to me like I'm your equal. I'll stomp my foot so far up your ass your never walk again!" My momma yelled beating Janae ass. When she was done with her my daddy went at it. She turned to me and backed up.

"Don't run from this ass whooping you bout to get." She said and started beating my ass. After she was done my dad did the same.

"Get y'all ass up and go to your room. Y'all can also forget y'all 18th birthday bash as well. I don't want to hear shit from y'all till in the morning." Momma said. We went upstairs to our room. My ass and legs and body was on fire. I knew I should've stayed home.

I took a quick shower and went to sleep.

De'Janae

Damn every five minutes De'Ari was complaining. I'm trying to turn up tonight not hear her bitch and carry on. After I got her to calm down we turned up.

I was drunk as fuck. I ain't got no worries.

"But I don't wanna go home." I whined to my twin.

"We have to." The ride home was quiet ,but I was still turnt up. I was stumbling and walking into shit.

When we got home I was so happy we were in the clear. Until my momma jack me up and punched the fuck outta me. They beat my ass so bad I forgot where I was. Those damn belts and shit hurt.

I was mad that we not having our 18th birthday bash but I don't care I'm still gone do me. I went upstairs and fell into my bed and let sleep take over me.