Problem solved?

Zayn's POV

I know what happened.

Harry's heart must be broken. 

There on the painted canvas, staring me right back in the eyes was a portrait of Niall. Niall Horan.

Stella liked.. or loved Niall. I cringed at the thought of it. Weren't they best friends or something? I didn't really know Stella that much but for all I know, she had fallen for her friend.

I ran my hands through my hair and let out a long breath.

"Wow.", was all I could say.

"I need to find Harry!", she told me before she ran out of the room.

I followed her but as I closed the door behind me, she was out of sight. 

Niall's POV

"Harry!", I screamed from the entrance of the cafeteria.

I had ran... well, walked.. all the way here from the art room. I saw him sitting with Melissa and the others.

He didn't turn around but Melissa did.

She noticed how Harry was acting the whole time.

"I-I don't exactly know what the reason is but I'm sure Zayn will kno-", I told her before Stella burst into the room.

"Niall. Where's Harry?", she asked with her cheeks bright red-ish colour and there were a couple of beads of sweat on her forehead.

I pointed towards Harry's direction annd sure enough he hadn't noticed us yet, or maybe he has but he's just choosing to ignore us.

I heard a huge crash by the door and looked over to see what happened.

I turned just in time to see Zayn walk in.

"Oooh right! It was a pull door...", he laughed as he rubbed his left elbow.

"Guys... Seriously. What is happening?", Melissa asked.

I looked over to Zayn and Stel, because they would be the ones to do all the explaining.

"It's.... complicated.", Stella sighed.

"To put it into simple words, Harry's acting all sad because Stella doesn't like him back because she lik-", Zayn blurted out before he looked over to Stella, who randomly nodded with a weak smile.

"Be-because she likes.... Niall."

What?

Me? Stella likes me? Huh?

This had to be some kind of joke. 

I felt their eyes on me and I turned red. Stella buried her head in her hands, possibly of embarrassment.

Then everyone's expressions went stone cold.

"You like Niall?", a deep voice said from behind me.

Shit.

This was not happening right now.

I turned around to face Harry.

He had hurt written all over his face.

"Harry I had nothing t-", I tried to explain but he wouldn't listen.

"Just when I thought that it was alright, everything just explodes in my face.", he said as he dropped his drink in anger and walked out of the cafeteria.

I started to run after him but Zayn stopped me.

"I think I should go.. He probably wont listen to you.", he spoke quietly before he ran out.