Quick Author's Note.

Hey guys, thanks for reading by the way! I didn't expect to have this many reads! You guys are amazing!

I was thinking of re-writing the story because I don't know how to keep it going and it didn't exactly match the plot I intended to have in the first place. But since there are quite a few chapters uploaded, it may take a while. I promise that this will be a lot better than it is right now.

And I was thinking of changing some of the characters and the cast, because this newer version might not suit them anymore, so I'm sorry if you already liked one of the characters. The only character that I am positive that I wont be changing is Zayn's because this is a fan-fic that revolves mainly around him. But I'm not sure whether to keep this as a fan fiction or not, because there are so many One Direction stories out there now and I kind of want to stay original (if that makes sense).

If you have suggestions on characters or anything like that, feel free to comment here or message me!

I'll be sure keep you all updated!

Update #1 - I want to cast a new person for Melissa or whatever her new name is going to be (if I give her a new name), if you have any ideas, please tell me. Thanks :)

Update #2 (30/3) - The first new chapter will be up soon-ish. I'm fixing up a few errors so expect it to be up in a month or so (I'm way too busy now). I'll just re-upload it onto the first one instead of making a new story because it'll probably confuse me. But while I'm re-doing the other chapters, the rest will still be up just so I know how my previous plot went so I can kind of build around it.

Do you guys still want the other boys in the story? They wont play that much of an important role as Zayn but do you still want them to be in it? I've got other people on my mind and I just really want to know what the readers want. 

Should I keep this as a fanfiction? Zayn could still be casted as the main character except with a different name. But I'm pretty sure no one would read it if I do change it into just a normal story seeing as most readers are One Direction fans. But it is up to the readers, so if you don't want me to change it around then please tell me. 

Update #3 (12/4) - Good news! First chapter will be up this week! I hope you will all like it. It isn't exactly my best because I'm rushing through and I'm not good at introducing everything and yeah. I've received very little opinions so I guess I could keep most characters as they were before. I'll keep it as a fanfic just because I've changed my mind and want it that way so yeah. And the last thing is that I'll just upload this first chapter onto a new one instead of changing the actual first because nobody will really know if it's up and stuff because it won't notify them or anything, I think... (don't know if that makes sense). I'll just delete the previous ones after I've uploaded all new versions.  

:) xx