Life is going downhill.

Niall's POV

Monday mornings were never my favourite days. Come to think about it, I don't think Monday's are really anyone's favourites. Except for the few who like them...

I sat in my usual seat in the back of Physics class. 

"Hey Hazz!"

He gave me a weird look and sat on a different seat.

Whoa... What did I do?

Something's up with him.

Harry pretty much avoided me the whole day. 

Whenever I tried to have a conversation with him, he would just walk away or ignore me. Like in P.E.

*FLASHBACK*

I grabbed a basketball lying on the ground and waved over at Harry.

"Hey Harry! Wanna play some-"

He looked over for a second, then looked away.

I walked over to him a while later when he was shooting hoops.

"Ha-Harry... What's up with you today? It's like I'm a stranger to you...", I spoke up.

Harry just acted like he didn't hear anything and walked over to someone else and started talking to them.

 *PRESENT*

"Yo Zayn! Wait up!", I yelled as I saw Zayn a few metres ahead of me.

"Hey Niall! How's Harry? He was quite upset on Saturday after the game...", he seemed as worried as I was.

"I don't actually know what's going on. He just keeps ignoring me whenever I tried to talk to him.", I told Zayn as we walked to the cafeteria.

"We were all good on Thursday... And he wasn't at school on Friday... I don't know what I did wrong!", I panicked.

"Calm down Niall. I'm sure you didn't do anything... But what I want to know is what is actually going on with him."

"He was looking for Stel the other day..", I said, remembering when Harry burst in and asked where she was.

"Let's go find her! Maybe we can get to the bottom of this.", Zayn replied, walking faster, then starting to run ahead.

"Zaaaayynn! I'm too tired to run!", I complained.

"Hurry up Niall!", he shouted, not even slowing down a bit.

 "Hey Stel!", I could hear Zayn say very faintly.

"Hi Zayn!", she said looking up from her still unfinished artwork.

She saw me walk in and almost instantly covered it up. I shot her a confused look.

"Um.. We just came to ask you about.. um...", I said lost for words. I didn't know how to put it so that it would make sense.

"Harry's been acting strange, and we think that maybe you were the last one to talk to him.", Zayn blurted out before I could think.

"Er... I don't know what your talking about.", she lied.

"Stella... We all know that Harry went up here on Thursday at lunch to talk to you."

"Except for me.", Zayn pointed out.

"Not helping.."

"Sorry. Carry on Niall.", he replied.

"I-I'm sorry but I can't tell you. What happened between me and Harry has nothing to do with you two. I'd like to tell you but I'm not sure Harry would. If he wanted to, then he would speak to you guys."