Good news.

Monday

Zayn's POV

The clock ticked by slowly as it started nearing lunch time.

I was stuck in Social Studies for about 20 more minutes, until I could go.

"For this little excercise you are going to be paired up with the person next to you.", Mr Benton said.

Next to me was the that Louis guy, I think.

He only sat here because someone else was sitting in his usual spot.

"Hey, Zayn, right?", he asked nicely.

"Yep, and your Louis... right? You're the captain of the football team, the best one. I'm in the second team and hopefully I'll get into the your team! I tried out a couple of days ago, but I doubt I'll get in."

"Oh! I just remembered. Coach wanted to go see you at lunch today at the sports office! He said something about good news...", Louis said trying to remember something.

We grabbed the four books that we needed and sat back at our desk.

"You all need to find out and write down about these topics.", Mr Benton shouted over the loud noise inside the class.

When he moved away from being infront of the white board I saw that he had written quite a lot of things.

"We are never going to get this finished!", Louis laughed.

Soon enough the lunch bell rang and I followed Louis to the sports office.

We sat inside a little room with one other guy.

I recognized who it was straight away.

Harry!

"Hey Harry! What are you doing here?", I asked, sort of confused.

"To be honest, I actually don't know. I got called up here just a few minutes ago.", he shrugged.

"So you are probably thinking why both of you are here.", Coach Mitchell told both of us. "Me and Lou here, were both considering both of you as reserves for our big football tournament!", he said happily.

"So what do ya say?", Louis asked excitedly.

I looked at Harry and he had the same look on his face.

"We're in!", we said in unison.

"Practise starts tomorrow, every lunch time except Mondays and every second Friday. Yeah it's confusing but you get used to it. Your first game is on Saturday night, 5:30.", Louis told us while handing over two timetables.

On one side of the page, it had the dates of all the practices in the next two months. On the back it had all of our games for the rest of the year.

"I almost forgot, you need a permission slip too, for your parents to sign, plus an additional fee.", Coach Mitchell reached over to give us more pieces of paper.

"See you lads tomorrow!", he called out as us three left the room excitedly.

Harry's POV

"Hey guys guess what?", I announced.

"What?", Niall said from across the table.

Me and Zayn ran all the way to the cafeteria, I guess Louis did too. By the time we got there, we were all so tired!

"They both got in to the top football team in the school!", Louis told them.

"I'm so happy for you!", Stella squealed as she came up to me and hugged me.