I'll make it up to you!

A/N: This is probably going to be one of the worst chapters in the story so be warned... I'm just really tired and I'm kind of out of ideas and all that. And yes I always say that hopefully the next one will be better but they never turn out to be good, so sorry if you were expecting it to be better.

Zayn's POV

It was official. Three days already. Time goes by so fast!

Me and Melissa walked hand in hand towards the Gym.

"Are you sure that your fine with me having football practice almost every single day?", I asked again. I just wanted to make sure she was happy. I could always quit football...

"Yes Zayn! You're in the top team, there is no reason why you shouldn't be practising a lot!"

"But don't worry. I'll make it up to you.. I promise!"

We reached the front entrance and I squeezed her hand.

She reached up to peck me on the lips and I walked inside the Gym waving one last time before I see her tomorrow.

"Malik! FOCUS!", Coach yelled as I got up off of the ground.

All I could remember was the ball hitting me straight in the face.

Harry helped me up and asked if I was alright.

I nodded weakly as I walked to the sidelines to grab a drink bottle.

Soon enough the practise was almost over.

Coach Mitchell waved his hand towards my direction and asked me to come over.

"What happened out there?!", he yelled as everyone that was left in the Gym looked over at me.

"I-I um.. I don't know."

"Zayn, it is a PRIVILEGE to be in this team. Do you want to be here right now?"

"Yes I do Coach!", I protested.

"Well then.. Get your head in the game! We don't have time for anyone to be mucking around."

I stayed quiet and nodded my head occasianally.

"And finally, our game this weekend is against South Boys College. They are a tough team. As long as Louis is our goal keeper then we are going to be fine. But we don't want fine, do we? We want to be the winners. I want you to be focused the whole time and only think about this game. Got it?", Coach Mitchell instructed.

"Yes."

"And next time.. Don't be late to practice"

I nodded as I walked out the door.

"Hey man. You alright? That was a pretty hard fall you took ou there!", Harry said as I entered the changing rooms.

"I'm fine Harry! My head is quite sore though..", I winced as the aching started to get stronger.

"I'll go and grab an ice pack if you want!", and with that, he left.

I was the last one in the room and I didn't bother getting changed fast because it was ten minutes until the end of lunch.

Harry came back a few moments later with some ice and handed it over to me.

"Hope you're okay dude! I gotta go now. Miss said to be early to French this time.", he told me as he slowly walked towards the door.

"Okay then. Thanks for this anyway.", I waved goodbye as he disappeared around the corner.

Harry's POV