Hey I just met you. (1D)

A/N: Hey this is my third One Direction Fan Fiction! Please read my other ones, even just a quick read of the first chapters, I would really appreciate it! Thanks and enjoooyyyy :)  xx

I'm working on all three at the same time, so if you are reading this, be patient because it's quite hard and I'm trying to do my school work as well.

Theres a photo of Melissa on the side >>>

Yeah its off that Disney movie...

Melissa's POV

Ugghh.

Another boring Monday where I sit in Maths class for the first period and pretty much just die of complete boredom. If you're someone like me who finds maths torturing... Then I know what you have been through.

It had to be first. On a Monday morning. KILL ME NOW!

I am one of those, would you say, 'smart' people.

English - easy.

Social Studies - easy.

Music - easy.

Geography - quite easy.

Spanish - okay.

Biology - Meh. Okay I dont even know why I chose that subject!

Maths - It was alright..  Until I got stuck with Mrs. Cook and her stupid seating arrangements, piles of homework she gives us and her strict rules.

I had to sit next to Charlie Brookes - the kind of guy who would get into trouble for starting ridiculous, but funny, things like eraser fights (long story) whenever the teacher wasn't looking.

It scared me all the time whenever she had to yell at him.

~ ~ ~ ~

"Late again Miss Blake?", Mrs. Cook said as she checked the clock.

How is being 2 minutes late, because your locker is on the other side of the school, such a bad thing?

"Sorry Mrs. Cook. Wont happen again", I told her shyly, realizing the whole class had been staring at me.

"I will not accept that excuse three times in a row!", she yelled at me. Mrs. Cook pointed at my seat and I walked off, all eyes still at me.

"Okay now we can begin.", she said glaring at me.

~ ~ ~ ~

"I'll see you guys later!", I shouted at my friends as I walked off to Biology class.

As I reached the door, someone coming from the other way, was trying to get through too.

"Oh sorry...", his deep voice said.

"It's okay you can go first.", I told him.

"Thanks Melissa!"

I froze.

He knew my name.

Zayn Malik knew my name!

I smiled like an idiot as I walked to my seat and chucked my backpack on the floor.

"Settle down! Your next project involves a partner and an investigation to do with what we have been studying.", Miss Phillips announced.

The class buzzed with excitement. Voices filled the room as everyone buddied up.

"Don't get too excited! I have already assigned you with your partners."

Everyone complained. I had no choice either way. None of my friends were in this class so I usually just got stuck with whoever was left.

The teacher went on and on saying who everyone was with. I just hoped I would get someone who would do the work with me, instead of me just doing all the work.

"Melissa Blake...", Miss Phillips began.

My head shot up as I heard my name. I crossed my fingers, there were only about seven people left.

"You are with..... Zayn Malik."

I bit my lip.

Zayn.

I looked over to where he was sitting. It was awkward because he was already looking at me with his big brown eyes.

When he saw me look over to him he smiled at me.

I just completely melted.

There was something about him...

That I was yet to find out about.

A/N: So yeah... I will only upload the next chapter when the one before it has at least 15 reads and 1 vote.

Just to make it simple (if you still don't get it):

Chapter 1 - 15+ reads and 1+ votes = Next chapter posted

Chapter 1 - 14 and under annd no votes = You have to wait for the next chapter.

I know it's a really little goal but I don't normally get readers and I would appreciate it if you vote and/or comment :)