He reached forward and wiped the tear from my face as he began to recite his vows.

"Rachel, I love you with every part of my being. Our relationship began as something that even I can't explain, and it blossomed into one of the best love affairs. You're my friend, my lover, and the mother of my child." He reached his hand out and rested it on my stomach. "Through everything that may come, I promise to love and support you. I promise to remain faithful, no matter the distance between us. I promise to always make the right choices when it comes to family, us, and you for as long as we both shall live." By now we were both in tears, and nothing could stop them from leaving trails down our faces. 

"Do you Rachel choose Harry to be your partner in life, to support and respect him in his successes and as well his failures, to care for him in sickness and in health, to nurture him, and to grow with him throughout the seasons of your life together?"

"I do," I said I said through my tears.

"Do you Harry choose Rachel to be your partner in life, to support and respect her in her successes and as well her failures, to care for her in sickness and in health, to nurture her, and to grow with her throughout the seasons of your life together?"

"I do." He wiped at his face to remove any trace of him crying, but there was no use. The tears were pouring from him like a waterfall. 

"Rachel and Harry, you have declared before those of us present that you will live together in marriage. You have symbolised it by joining hands, exchanging rings, and have promised each other the joy of all your days. It is therefore with great pleasure that I declare you to be husband and wife." He cast a smile in our direction before saying, "You may now kiss the bride."

Harry smiled and grabbed my face in his hands. I threw my arms around his neck, and kissed him as appropriately as I could in front of our friends and family. 

I smiled into the kiss when the guest stood up and clapped. I could hear some wolf whistling that caused our bodies to shake in laughter. 

Harry pulled away and rested his forehead on mine. His green eyes burned into my blue eyes as he looked right into them. 

"So, Mrs. Styles, should we get this thing over with so I can have my way with you later?" he whispered so low that no one around us could hear.  

"Well, aren't you the little pervert tonight? You wanna have your way with the innocent pregnant girl?" I asked jokingly. 

"Innocent and pregnant shouldn't be used in the same sentence, love," he replied with a smile on his face. 

He took my hand and led me through the crowd of people, followed by the groomsmen and bridesmaids, towards the dining room that was in the hotel. We walked through the doors that were open to the beach, and we waited for everyone to join us. 

We ate the food that the hotel had prepared, we kissed when asked to, and we drank whenever we could. Of course I was stuck drinking fruit juice while Harry got to soak up the alcohol. 

When it came time for us to have our first dance Harry led me to the floor, but no music played. Instead everyone parted so I had a view of a man that stood on the stage with his guitar and microphone. 

My mouth dropped when I saw who it was. 

"Congratulations, mate. You picked up a good one, so don't let her go," he said. 

I looked up at Harry, and my eyes looked for an answer in his face. When I found none I found my words instead. "But... You... How did you do this?" I asked. 

"Me and Ed are pretty good friends. So, I asked him for a favor, and he was happy to come. He couldn't make it to the wedding though, otherwise you would've seen him earlier."