Cliff hanger....litterally

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
If you haven't please go see the last chapter of IDRIS
IZZY POV
I was lying on the edge of the cliff, my head was already out of the cliff, hanging in the air. "You know I can do anything I want to you" Simon growls. "You love being a victim don't you?" Simon asks.
"No" I answer as I look away from him.
"Yes, you do" He says as he makes me look at him in the eyes.
"Get off of me!" I beg.
"NO I WILL NOT!" Simon yells.
"B-b-but why????" I cry.
"I want you to feel like a Lightwood!" Simon snaps. "Walking all over people" he whispers. "Like you and your family do" he says. I was whimpering,panting and crying in fear.
"Why are you telling me this?" I half whine half cry. I put my head down. The very edge poking my neck.
"Because of Selina" He says. "She lives for you, can't you see she worships you?!" He asks. "And you treat her like a dog"He says with disgust.
"That's not true!" I whine, my voice is louder than I thought it would be.
"Yes it is! You are ALWAYS HUMILIATING HER!" Simon yells, I cry as I wince away from his scream.
"Please" I beg as I cry. "I'm begging you! Please don't hurt me" I cry. "Please" I beg. I don't want him to be the one who takes my innocence, not like this, not him.
"No" he says.
"Please" I beg again.
"Don't worry, I've never squashed a bug" he says. As he jumps off me and stands up. I keep crying. "And I'm not about to begin" he says. He then walks away. I keep crying, not getting up from my position, I was paralyzed. I could only cry so I did.
"Izzy!" I hear, I only cry, not doing anything. "Izzy" I hear again. I keep crying. "IZZY" I hear. I just cry.
"ALI" I manage.
"Izzy" I hear.
"Ali help!" I beg.
"What are you doing there?" She asks.
"Help me! Help me!" I cry.
"Here grab my hand" Ali says.
"I can't!"I cry
"What's wrong?" Ali asks.
"I can't" I cry again. Ali lifts me up. I quickly jump away from the cliff crying. "I can't! I can't" I cry again.
"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Ali asks.
"Simon" I cry. "Simon"
"What? What did he do to you?" Ali asks. She pulls me to her chest and I keep crying.
"Simon" I cry.
"Oh Izzy, it's ok, it's ok" she says.

THIRD POV
"Get some rest, it's gonna be a long night" Jocelyn says. They had all finished riding the horses, and they were going back to their rooms because they were going to have a party tonight.
"Why is it going to be a long night?" Tessa asks, she didn't get it, I felt all of you Facepalm....anyways!
"It's going to be a long night, because we're having a party tonight by the lake" everyone cheers as their thoughts were confirmed.
"Yes! The party will last until sunrise" Jocelyn says, which is really irresponsible, but...eh, she can do whatever she wants.
"She's the life of the party" A random boy not worth mentioning says.
"The life of the party" Jocelyn says. "But no dancing by yourselves like you guys do, dance as couples! Ok?" Jocelyn asks. Sing it with me IRRESPONSIBLE! Anyways, 'yes' and 'sure' s were mumbled across the small crowd of teenagers,
"Ok, see you later guys!" Jocelyn says.

CLARY POV
Everyone walks away, Magnus shoves past me like a queen, and marches away dramatically, I swear he should get married to my mom, then they would be the most dramatic couple in the world. "This is so cool! My first party in the country!" Tessa says. (A/N: Country as in green field that stretches on for miles, not as in America, or Mexico, or Canada)
"That's cool, but I don't want to go to any party!" Em says.
"Why not? It's my moms good idea since she got here" I say.
"Why?" Tessa asks.
"A party is exactly what I need to hook up with Mauro" I explain.
"Don't do it Clary" Em begs.
"Let's go girls!" I say as i turn around and start to skip away.
"Right, let's go girls" Em says sarcastically as she skips with me. She then starts to push me.
"Calm down" I laugh.

SIMON POV
I was going to go down the stairs to the bean bags as I was looking for Selina. "Simon, why didn't you go riding with us?" Will asks.
"I had stuff to do" I say.
"Being mysterious as always"Will says.
"You're too nosy, will" I say.
"I just thoughts you'd be there" Will says in defense. "So where were you?" Will asks. I feel three taps on my shoulder.
"I've been looking for you" Alec says. I turn around.
" maybe I've been avoiding you" I say.
"I know you ratted on Jace" Alec says, ignoring my statement and getting close to me. I push him away and grip his shirt, Alec grabs my shirt, Will quickly gets in between us,
"Stop, Simon, stop" Will says. He hauls me off Alec.
"What? Scared I'll break your face?" Alec asks.
"I'll beat you up" I exclaim as I get closer to him, will loops his arms onto mine and pulls me off. Jace runs In.
"What is this?" Jace asks.
"Do it" Alec says.
"What's wrong with you?" Jace asks.
"What's wrong is that this rat goes with all the gossip" Alec says. "Only you knew about it!" Alec exclaims.
"No, no" I begin.
"Shut up!" Alec tells me.
"You know about it too" Will says.
"Who said you could talk?" Alec asks.
"I'm just trying to make sense of the whole situation" Will defends.
"Sense? I'll show you sense" Alec says as he jumps towards us. Jace pulls him back.
"Alec, Alec"Jace says. "Calm down!" He says. Alec tries to jump back at me "stop it" he tells Alec. "I owe Simon one" Jace says.
"What?" Alec asks.
"Jace, I don't want you to owe me anything" I say.
"I don't care! I owe you one and that's that!" Jace says.
"What?" Alec says, his voice cracking as if he was a preteen, "this jerk spilled the beans while pretending to be a hero" alec says in disbelief.
"Listen idiot" I say
"Stop it stop it" Jace says as he sees me going towards Alec.
"I told you, I told you I told you" I say
"Stop it, stop it, stop it" Jace says. Will was pulling me away.
"I told you I said nothing don't you understand?" I ask.
"Listen to me, Listen to me!" Jace says.
"How dumb are you?"I ask Alec.
"We're even now calm down" Jace says. "You need to go downtown with me this evening" Jace tells Alec.
"What?" Alec asks.
" Alec you're coming with me those lowlifes can't stop me" Jace says. Immediately I knew he was talking about beating up his muggers.
" Jace haven't you learned your lesson?" I ask. "Those guys are dangerous" I exclaim.
"I'm not scared of them" Jace says.
"Listen Jace, this town isn't a video game your daddy can buy you" I say. "It's real life..." I say. "They hurt you, remember?" I ask. "Let's go Will" I say as I walk away.

JACE POV
"We can't miss the party" Alec says.
"Obviously, we'll wait until they're all drunk at the party" I explain.
"Isn't it better to just forget the whole thing? I'm just saying...they'll yell at us if they know we're gone..."Alec explains.
"Alec, it's ok, nobody's gonna know" I say. "Don't worry" I say again.