Paint and Dance

DISCLAIMER:I OWN NOTHING
SIMON POV
I was tickling and playing with Becca. My mom comes into my room and see's me hugging Becca in my Bed as she giggles. "Hi guys, you're here..." mom says. Me and Becca sit up.
"Mom...How did it go?" I ask
"Good" my mom says, I could see the tears in her eyes. "The house is already sold" my mom says her voice almost cracking at the end.
"Good, now we'll be able to pay our debt" I say. My mom sits in between me and Becca as she starts to cry.
"This house...." my mom starts. "Brings back so many memories of your father" My mom cries as she stroaks Becca's hair and gives her a sideways hug. "He bought it with such excitement " my mom says. "I can hardly believe that now we have to sell almost everything" my mom starts to cry again. "Everything" She says again. "Everything" She continues. I feel tears prick my eyes as I hug my mom.
"Mom don't cry" I say as I put her to my chest so she can cry. A tear rolls down my cheek as I hug my crying mom. "Don't cry, don't cry" I repeat.

THIRD POV
"Welcome teachers, students, and parents" Alicia the schools secretary says. "This is a very special occasion because we have the end of the year party at our dear Idris Boarding School" Alicia says. She was standing on the stage talking into a microphone. Alicia was in her late 40's early 50's. She had ginger dyed hair and glasses. "For me it's an honor to introduce our principal, Mr.Pascual Gandia, who will be addressing you. Let's give him a round of aplause" Alicia says. Everyone starts clapping as man in his mid forty's comes out into the stage. He had glasses and a suit. "Principal" Alicia said. Gandia grabs the microphone stand.
"Thanks Youngsters" He begins. "Thank you very much" he says as he takes out the microphone from the stand. "Before we begin I would like to welcome someone we're proud to have here with us, Secretary Herondale Welcome, secretary" Gandia says pointing towards Stephan Herondale. Everyone starts to clap again as Stephen Herondale waves to the crowd. "Teachers, relatives and friends, students."Most of the Students put on their headphones (including Pilar, the directors daughter) "another school cycle comes to an end at Idris Bording school. We've satisfactorily completed another chapter of the institutional story of our school,that is at the service of the community." Pascual says.
"Bravo!" People start to say. (Well, the ones who were listening. They start to clap.

IZZY POV
My dad hadn't come...he promised... I could feel tears start to form. "Izzy, what are you doing here?" Selina asks.
"I can't find my dad" I cry.
"Then he didn't come" Selina says.
"No, I won't start if he doesn't get here" I say stubbornly.
"Maybe he's late" Selina tries.
"He said he wouldn't let me down" I cry.
"Izzy" Selina says pitifully.
"He won't let me down today" I cry.
"Izzy" Selina says with the exact same tone she used before.
"Relax, The chauffeur showed up, you should be used to it by now" one of the girls says
"Mind your own damm business" I snap.
"It's the truth" she says.

THIRD POV
"The best families, the most distinguished names in our country, bring their children to our temple of knowledge" Gandia says. "Trusting that we will make good men and women of them,and they will be beneficial to society" Gandia says. In the audience, Izzy's chauffeur, Peter sits down on the chairs. Peter loves Izzy to death, which is why he shows up to these things. Not only does his boss tell him too but he likes seeing Izzy perform like her mother used to do before she died.

IZZY POV
"Izzy, don't let that idiot affect you" Selina says.
"No" I say simply. "No Selina" I say looking at her in the eyes. "My dad is the one affecting me" I say. "But....if that is what he wants, he will pay for it" I say. "I'll be right back" I say walking deeper back stage.
"Where are you going?" Selina asks stopping me.
"To change" I say.
"You've already changed" Selina says confused.
"No, it's a last minute change" I explain and walk back stage.
"No, Izzy" Selina whines but doesn't stop me.