Emma

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
I finally made the schools logo!!!!!

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING I finally made the schools logo!!!!!

It took me so long to find an app...so here it is!!!! Anyways that's it! Bye!
SIMON POV
"Those who have turned in the application go to the classroom to take the test" Alicia says as she stands up from her desk. " only the applicants" Alicia repeats. Students go and give Alicia the form. I turn mine in. "Lewis, Come here" Alicia says. I go back. "You can't"
" what can't I do?"I ask.
" you can't take the test" she says.
" why not?" I ask.
" principal didn't speak to your parents are they here with you?" She asks. I sigh.
"No" I say.
" then you can't take the test" Alicia says. "I'm sorry." She says. My heart drops.

$&$&$&$&$&
"I can't except an application without interviewing the parents or tutors of the student" The principal says again. "allow Me please" He says as he sits back down. " also you indicated here that your father died" The principal says. " that means your mom is responsible for you" he says. " I need..." he gets interrupted by a knock on the door. The door opens
" principal here's the person responsible for the applicant" Alicia says. "May she come in?" Alicia asks. In comes Harriet.
" you ran away!" She says as she clutches my hair.
"Ma'am" The principal says.
"He ran away" Harriette says again.
" aren't you the aunt of applicant Theresa Gray?" The principal asks.
" yes but I'm the godmother of this rascal" she says " you could say that his mom and I are almost like sisters simon wants in he wants to be close to Tessa" Harriet explains. " he must receive a good education" she says.
" excuse me ma'am I'm lost here" The principal says. " that is not the problem the problem is that I need legal authorization signed by his mother To process his application" He explains.
" don't you worry I'll bring it as soon as she sends it to me" Harriet says. " I beg you let him take the test" Harriet begs. " if you don't he will fall behind a year"Harriet explains. " you're a good man you have a good face your eyes tell me that you're nice" Harriet blabs on.
"Thanks" The principal says.
" I won't take long right?" She asks me. " I knew you'd accept" Harriet tells the principal.

CLARY POV
I start throwing random books off the shelf that was on one of the beds "What are you doing?!" Izzy asks.
"Stop!" The slutty one (Aline? Ali?) says.
"Stop" Izzy whines. I keep throwing stuff off the shelves. I get down and push Izzy to her bed. "No!" Izzy says. I start throwing things from her desk. "No! Don't throw it!" She complains as she starts picking up the little trinkets I threw on the floor. I go upstairs and the girls follow me. " stop what are you doing?!" Izzy asks. I grab a lipstick and write on the mirror in her beauty desk. They try to stop him. I throw the slut into the closet. And close the door. I run back downstairs the slut and the other girls race back with me. I try to open the closet door is he grabbed my arm and tries to push me to the sofa "HELP ME OUT" She yells at her friends. They all push me down.
"No"
"Let go of me"
"Stop"
"Let go!"

SIMON POV
" this is what you'll do" Harriet says. " forge a letter from your mom i'll get a crooked lawyer to sign it," she says.
" thanks for what you're doing for me" I tell Harriet. " you're sticking your neck out for me" I say.
" that's how I am" Harriet explains. "Don't remind me or I won't do it because this is it right" Harriet says.
"No it's not right" I say.
" besides I'm not doing this for free" Harriet says. I frown.
"What is it?" I ask.
" I just need a favor" Harriet says. " look after Tessa" Harriet says. " he's a very good girl, Very innocent and I want you to protect her don't let anyone hurt her" Harriet pleads as she starts to tear up.
" don't worry" I say. " i'll be like an older brother to her she will be fine" I promise.
"Oh, it's a load off my shoulders" Harriet says in relief. "You have no idea" She says as she wipes her tears away.